Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Circus Baby Lion

Did I tell you what I won last week ???? ...  :) No I didn't.... ... but that's because I wanted to SHOW and TELL :)  


Woo hoo... yes I was one of the lucky winners at the Sweet Stampin Challenge last week, with my StampFairy card and won a lovely gift voucher from Whimsie Doodles .. was so excited when I found out ....  and this is a card I made with one of the digis I chose. ......... can't wait to use the other ones.

I coloured my new stamp with my promarkers, layered it on die cuts, some punched stars today, and banners as well... I did the scalloped one with my scalloped scissors and I cut the other one with my simple scissors. 

This is the colour combo that I followed...

..and the sketch. 

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- I ♥ Promarkers 61 - THE SKETCH
- Lily Pad - KATHY'S COLOR THROWDOWN
- Kaboodle Doodles 62 - CUTE and CUDDLY ANIMALS
- A Spoon Full of Sugar 147 - ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL
- Simon Says Challenge - A CARD FOR A CHILD
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 97 - ANIMALS/PETS
- PaperPlay 14 - CRITTERS GALORE
Fussy and Fancy - CARD FOR A CHILD
- Bunny Zoe's 11 - ONE FOR THE BOYS




Thank you for looking.




Big hugs
xxx




24 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the lion .. and the banners over him.... LOvely card!!!!! :D

Unknown said...

Well done Dora....Beautiful card, lovely colours and I do love your bunting! JO xxx

Mary J said...

Congrats on your win, Dora! I love Whimsie Doodles and you've done a great job with that cutie! Lovin' that sketch - now where are my promarkers...

Amy said...

Awww, this is such a cute birthday card Dora! The colors are perfect and I love the banners over the cute lion, great touch!

chrissy xx said...

A really pretty card. Congratulations on your win!
Chrissyxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Thanks for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge.
Kevin xx

sharon said...

Adorable card, love the layout. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Vicky said...

I love it Dora! great image and I love your banners too...they look fab!

well done also on your wins..enjoy playing hun!

have a great evening..hugs Vicky xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaawww super sweet card, adore the cute lion, perfect papers too! Well done on your win :)
Kelly.x

Tine said...

Hi. Lovely fun, bright card and congrats on your win. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations on your win Dora and what a little beauty this is love that cute image and the colours, design and those banners look great I can imagine that some little child is going to be excited receiving this.
Hugs
Lorraine x

**Farrah** said...

Super fun card Dora!! Love, love the banners!
Congrats on your win, hopefully your luck will continue with us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Anonymous said...

hi dora! such a cute card. i love the colors. makes me so happy.
hugs

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) the image is adorable and I love the banners you made ,, clever girl !! congratulations on your win !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jules said...

Hi Dora

What a gorgeous card.

I love the brightness and the happy feeling it gives off.

Great image and fabby banners .. .. love those!!

Congratulations on your win.

Love Jules xx

cheryl said...

oh hun your win is so well deserved how super cute is this wee lion,just gorgeous,detail too hun hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh beautiful card Dora and love the sweet bunting.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Hi Dora

Lovely card as always, love the colours, it's a really happy looking card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Jill said...

Really sweet card - love that bunting! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Joey said...

Dora this is gorgoeus, such a fun cute card, love the bunting. Joey x

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Dora, this is precious! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Whimsie Doodles!! Hugs, Nikki

Kathy said...

Hi Dora,
I love this and the double banner is awesome. Such a wonderful card design and execution! Thanks for playing along with the "Color Throw down Challenge” at Lily Pad. :)

Kelly said...

What a fun card, so full of summer colors. Love what you did with the banners.

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the flags,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...