.. and pearls and swirls, embossing and black hair ... are some of the challenge themes which I followed to help me make this card.. ...
... I'm sure it would have turned out totally different if I didn't follow challenges ... For first thing I wouldn't have done black hair ha ha .... yes today I am trying my hand at colouring black hair!!!
I've been trying this, but never get it right, so when this week I came across a challenge to colour black hair... I just decided to have another go. ... still not really that pleased with how mine turned out though... so I am definitely trying again....... perhaps I need more grey shades of promarkers.......
The stamp that I am using today is the sweet Kaya with Flowers from Pink Gem Designs.. coloured her with my promarkers, papers were a freebie in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine .. and the flowers I got those when I was on holiday in Australia... so happy I still hadn't used them.
I popped them up on some foam over my Marianne leaf die cut .. really loved how they turned out.
These are my challenges
- Everybody Art Challenge 138 - PEARLS
- Gem of a Challenge 19 - PEARLS and SWIRLS
- Make It Colorful 15 - COLOURING BLACK HAIR
- Cute and Girly April - CUTE AND GIRLY
- Simon Says Challenge - EMBOSSING
- Creative Craft Challenge - EMBOSSING
- Crafts and Me 31 - PINK and SWEET
- Flutter By Wednesday 151 - OPEN
- C.R.A.F.T 99- FLOWERS
- Card Makin Mamas 19 - SPRING COLOURS
- CES Challenge 33 - SPRING COLOURS
- Sparkles Forum 10 - ANYTHING GOES
Thank you for looking today and for all your lovely comments.