Seeing some Wedding themed challenges around at the moment and seeing the new wedding images at Stamp Fairy I was really inspired to make something to play along.
Had so much fun making this card.. The papers that I used were a freebie in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and I also stamped some little flowers with black ink on them as well. The punches are Martha Stewart and the little pink flowers were a gift from my blogger friend Kelly.
Today I printed off my stamp twice, coloured both with my promarkers, and then cut out the windows, and wheels from one of them. This one I then popped up on the other with foam. Loved how it turned out.
These are my challenges for my card.
- Critter Sketch 61 - 2 PUNCHES OR DIES
- A Spoonful of Sugar 148 - LET'S CELEBRATE
- Creative Craft World - LOVE AND MARRIAGE
- Fab n Funky 69 - HERE COMES THE BRIDE
- Stampin' for the Weekend 8 - WEDDINGS
- Totally Papercrafts 63 - WEDDINGS
Thanks for looking today.. going out again today, for some shopping this time.. kids are out for the weekend with the scouts...
Wishing you a Happy Easter