Hello, hope you are having a wonderful Easter with your family and friends. This morning, before going to mass, I really felt like doing one last Easter card with my Bildmalarna stamp, which I had last time stamped and coloured and not used up .. and so here I am... this is what I did.
Quite a different card than the ones I usually do, because I'm not using any DPs this time. The stamps I used for the background are all from Quick Cards and Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine freebies, while the butterflies ones are clear stamps from Pergamano. Had totally forgot about them and how beautiful they are.
Coloured everything with my promarkers.
The sweet bunny border is a freebie paper from the Papercraft Inspirations magazine. I popped it up with foam, like I did for my Bilmalarna stamp and the butterflies.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- For Fun Challenge - EASTER
- Penny's Paper Crafty 51 - EASTER
- PaperPlay 16 - EASTER
- Card Makin' Mamas 19 - SPRING COLORS
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday 22 - BIRDS and/or BUTTERFLIES
- CES Challenge 33 - SPRING
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - EASTER
- Top Tip Tuesday 30 - OPEN
- AUD Sentiments 26 - ANYTHING
- Flutter By Wednesday 151 - OPEN
- Creative Cowgirls - EASTER/ SPRING/ MOTHER'S DAY
Thank you for looking today.