Hello, good morning, hope you're having a lovely weekend. .. we're out all day long today, so if you're reading this on this Sunday morning, it means my scheduled post worked fine yay :)
Today I have my OSAAT DT card for this week's challenge to show you. The theme this week is MAKE IT SASSY.. not sure if I managed to make my card sassy, but still hope you like it. To do my card this week I got to choose from one of Sylvie's gorgeous stamps and so I chose the lovely Leona.
I coloured Leona with my promarkers, adding some glitter on her dress, papers from a Papermania Paper Pack, and today I'm using two of Karen's gorgeous pins which I had won in a blog hop some time ago.
I did the white punched flowers with my Pop-Up Water Lily Martha Stewart punch, but this time I cut off the petals and added another paper flower on top... really loved how they came out.. feels like I have a new punch he he :)
This week we are sponsored by the fantastic Joanna Sheen and the winner will get a great voucher to spend in her store.
Really hope you can come join us this week.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Amber's Crafts and Stuff 5 - MY FAVOURITE THINGS (promarkers)
- Tuesday Throwdown 44 - SPARKLE and BLING
- Digi Doodles Shop's Best 54 - STRIPES
- Paper Romance 46 - PAPER FLOWERS
- 2 Sisters Challenge - BINGO (he he .. I did two lines.. flowers, gems, ribbon and flowers, glitter, punches/die cuts)
Thank you for looking