So I am back with my second post for the day.... waa hoo .. I am so excited with my card today.. I am finally doing a circle easel card .. took me hours and hours to do this.. but at least I am really pleased with how it turned out. ... ..... ...
I know it doesn't look like it is an hours and hours long card, but I really took so long to decide on how to do it and I also did lots of distressing and background stamping to try to give my card that vintage look, something which I rarely do ..
This is the inside of the card. I did the 'Mr & Mrs' with my Forever Friends 'Going to The Chapel' Clear Stamp Set and the background stamping with another clear stamp set from Papermania .
To do the outer circle I used my Fiskars Circle Punch. .. flowers are from my stash.. and then I added some gold ring peel-offs for the final touch.
Added a doily on my card today.. first time as well using doilies .. and the sweet stamp is from Stamp Fairy, which I coloured with my promarkers.
I had so fun making this card, I definitely have to try more of these..
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- The Crafty Pad 118 - CIRCLES
- Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- I Love Promarkers 63 - NO DESIGNER PAPER
- Crafts and Me - VINTAGE / DISTRESSED
- Totally Papercrafts 63 - WEDDINGS
- Die Cut Dreams 88 - WEDDINGS
- Gem of a Challenge 19 - PEARLS and/ or SWIRLS
- Creative Inspirations 58 - DIGI DAY
- Crafty Cardmakers 44 - A ROYAL WEDDING
As always, thank you for looking today.