I'm really enjoying myself making Easter cards.. he he don't think I ever did so much of these.. but there are so many cute and fun Easter stamps around, that I couldn't help myself making another one.
This is what I did this time, an easel card and I'm using the sweet Clementine from Stamp Fairy Stamps.
Papers are from my stash, did some faux stitching today and used my Fiskars punch for the borders.
Clementine is coloured with my promarkers, added some pink chalk on her cheeks and little tummy and then cut out some pretty flowers with my CREAlies die cuts... gems and ribbon for the final touch. Hope you like :)
I made my card for these challenges today
- Papertake Weekly - TRULY DIMENSIONAL
- AUD Sentiments 26 - ANYTHING
- Penny's Paper Crafty 51 - EASTER
- C.R.A.F.T. 98 - EASTER
- Craft Your Days Away 18 - EASTER
- The Secret Crafter Saturday 130 - STITCHING
- The Crafty Pad 117 - EASTER
- Kaboodle Doodles 63 - EASTER / SPRING THOUGHTS
Now before I go I also have a Candy Alert ... Jocelyn is holding her very first Blog Candy and she is giving all this gorgeous stuff for one lucky winner.. so go have a look for your chance to win.... it closes 31st May.
Thank you so much for looking.