I said yesterday I wanted to try more black hair colouring and so here I am again with mooooore black hair.....
This time I hopped over to the Promarkers Workshop to get some tips and so used my black penn less and also my blender pen less. Didn't have all the shades of grey I needed and so used some ivory and lavender instead .... mmmm I think I will be doing more black hair in the future ............
For my card today I used my Cherrie With Rose stamp from Tickled Pink Stamps, which of course I coloured with my promarkers, some embossing and the very nice 'Mom' paper die cut is from my blogger friend Chrissy... thank you Chrissy, just what my card needed.
A very simple card today, but then I do love to draw focus on the image.
These are my challenge for my card.
- Make It Colorful 15 - COLOURING BLACK HAIR
- Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge 16 - SPRING
- Simon Says Challenge - EMBOSSING
- CES Challenge 33 - SPRING COLOURS
- Sparkles Forum 10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pile It On 17 - 2 or more RIBBON
Thank you for looking today