Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Valentine Card

One last Valentine Card for this year.. never made so many Valentine Cards all at once .. or in all my life for that matter!!! He he, but I was enjoying myself so much that I just couldn't help myself.

And how was your Valentine's Day? Not a very good one for us unfortunately as hubby's dad fainted while driving and was taken to hospital after crashing in another car! He was discharged today but was advised not to drive anymore.

I still managed to cook up something nice though, and a quick dessert as well, even though someone ate the the strawberries I had bought for the occasion !!!

But onto my card now. I'm again using one of my oldie stamps today, these sweet Forever Friends cuddly teddy bears. Such a long time since I used it..... I coloured image with my promarkers, paper is from Papermania, some embossing....


gems, ribbon and a sentiment for the final touch. I made the sentiment myself on a Word Document, hope you like.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.

Paper Romance Challenge 37 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE VALENTINE
Totally Papercrafts 53 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Creative Inspirations 99 - PLAIN AND SIMPLE
CES Challenges 23 - CUTE AND CUDDLY
Totally Gorjuss 67 - WITH LOVE
Pear Tree Designs 36 - VALENTINE
Stamp Something - FOR YOUR VALENTINE
Sentimental Sundays 42 - RED, PINK AND WHITE

And now I have some exciting news as this Monday I won two digis at Craft Your Passion Challenge, one from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and one from Coco Dingo 

and I also made the Favourites at the Pollycraft Monday Challenges with my Funny Monster Card :)) Wooo hoo hoo so exciting.

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
xx

and I

28 comments:

Cor* said...

Oh this is so beautiful with the 3/4 embossed back sheet! Great image and layout! I am soooooooo sorry to hear of your FIL's episode? What are the findings? And who was that dreaded strawberry monster!?! lol Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Beautiful hun, gorgeous cards.... hope FIL is ok, stayed in too had a homemade meal cooked by hubby! Jo xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful hun, gorgeous cards.... hope FIL is ok, stayed in too had a homemade meal cooked by hubby! Jo xxx

Vicky said...

Well done Dora on all your wins hun, well and truly deserved sweetie :o)

Your card tonight is stunning as ever and such a cute image ~ I love it!!

thank you for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Tracey said...

Hi Dora, that valentines card is so elegant & I love the monster card with that perfect sentiment!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

kaylou said...

aahhh this is gorgeous, thank you for joining our cute and cuddly challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

cheryl said...

oh how super cute is this image,love the layout and colours you have used,hugs cheryl xxxx

Cheryl said...

Oh they are so sweet and the colours are beautiful!!! I hope your FIL is ok now!!
Hugs xx

Julie said...

Super card! So elegant! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Tina said...

both are so cute...great cards

Tina

Sandra P said...

Oh my Dora, this is just adorable! I absolutly love your coloring and the layout is fab :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week

Hugs,
Sandra P

Scrappychick said...

These are both adorable...I really love the monster!! Thanks so much for playing with the Pixies this week...we hope to see you again!
Cyndi

Mary Duffek said...

Seriously....the most adorable cards ever!!! Oh my...love all the fun touches and attention to details. FAbulous coloring too. Thank you so much for playing along in the Paper Romance Challenge this week. Blessings!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your bears are adorable, what a marvelous stamp. Rreally like your card, anyone would like to get such a one. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

papertrails leaver said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

LindaS said...

Totally cute cards - love the design and mix of papers.

cebelica said...

These cards are so cute! I love the teddy bears on the first one and the little monster on the second one - his eyes are awesome! :D

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE your SWEET cards!

chrissy xx said...

Oh! Dora. What a week you have had. Glad your Father-in-law is okay.
So happy you made the Favourites this card was a scream lol. LOved the eyes on the monster and on the sentiment too!
Your Valentine's card is brill. LOve the embossing, and those two cute bears! .
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous love card.. the teddies are just adorable :D

Shell said...

Hi, what a lovely valentines card, i just love forever friends bears, thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations.
Shell xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in this week with our Plain & Simple theme over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful -
Thanks for joining in at TPC this week
Good Luck
Sarah

Flutterby Trina said...

OHHH How adorable! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

xxx

Susie said...

Gorgeous cards Dora, the Forever Friends one is adorable, and I love the cute monster image on the 2nd one! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossing & image. Nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at SS!

Brook said...

Great cards. The first one is so cute and I love the googly eyes on the second one!

Kelly said...

Such cute cards! I love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...