One last Valentine Card for this year.. never made so many Valentine Cards all at once .. or in all my life for that matter!!! He he, but I was enjoying myself so much that I just couldn't help myself.
And how was your Valentine's Day? Not a very good one for us unfortunately as hubby's dad fainted while driving and was taken to hospital after crashing in another car! He was discharged today but was advised not to drive anymore.
I still managed to cook up something nice though, and a quick dessert as well, even though someone ate the the strawberries I had bought for the occasion !!!
But onto my card now. I'm again using one of my oldie stamps today, these sweet Forever Friends cuddly teddy bears. Such a long time since I used it..... I coloured image with my promarkers, paper is from Papermania, some embossing....
gems, ribbon and a sentiment for the final touch. I made the sentiment myself on a Word Document, hope you like.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Paper Romance Challenge 37 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE VALENTINE
- Totally Papercrafts 53 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Creative Inspirations 99 - PLAIN AND SIMPLE
- CES Challenges 23 - CUTE AND CUDDLY
- Lexi's Creations 33 - BEARS
- Totally Gorjuss 67 - WITH LOVE
- Pear Tree Designs 36 - VALENTINE
- Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge 61 - BE MY VALENTINE
- Stamp Something - FOR YOUR VALENTINE
- Sentimental Sundays 42 - RED, PINK AND WHITE
And now I have some exciting news as this Monday I won two digis at Craft Your Passion Challenge, one from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and one from Coco Dingo
and I also made the Favourites at the Pollycraft Monday Challenges with my Funny Monster Card :)) Wooo hoo hoo so exciting.
Thank you for looking today.