I've got quite a few stamps which I haven't used for a while.. hope you're not guilty like me ... but today I decided that I'm going to start using these stamps more often and this is the first one that I picked ... a lovely fairy stamp from Pink Gem Designs which I had bought, I think even before I even started my blog!
... and she is such a darling, I don't know why I haven't used her again!
I coloured the image with my promarkers, flowers from my stash and the papers are from a free gift in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine. The brown ribbon and leaves are ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon which I had won from Jacque last December and the sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments Designs.
I used my Martha Stewart punch for the border and did some stitching and distressing all around.
This is the sketch that I followed today.
and I am entering my card in these challenges.
- Oldie But A Goodie 11 - FAIRIES, MERMAIDS etc
- Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES + opt FLOWERS
- Tuesday Throwdown 34 - STITCHING
- Magical Monday 14 - FLOWERS
- Pear Tree Designs 34 - FLOWERS
- Sweet Stampin Challenge - THE SKETCH
- I Love Promarkers 51 - ANYTHING GOES
Thanks for looking.