Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Fairy

I've got quite a few stamps which I haven't used for a while.. hope you're not guilty like me ... but today I decided that I'm going to start using these stamps more often and this is the first one that I picked ... a lovely fairy stamp from Pink Gem Designs which I had bought, I think even before I even started my blog!
... and she is such a darling, I don't know why I haven't used her again! 

I coloured the image with my promarkers, flowers from my stash and the papers are from a free gift in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine. The brown ribbon and leaves are ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon which I had won from Jacque last December and the sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments Designs.
I used my Martha Stewart punch for the border and did some stitching and distressing all around. 

This is the sketch that I followed today.

and I am entering my card in these challenges.
Oldie But A Goodie 11 - FAIRIES, MERMAIDS etc
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES + opt FLOWERS
Tuesday Throwdown 34 - STITCHING
Magical Monday 14 - FLOWERS
Pear Tree Designs 34 - FLOWERS
Sweet Stampin Challenge - THE SKETCH
I Love Promarkers 51 - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for looking.

Hugs
xxx

21 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Dora....don't understand that you could forget this nice image!
xxx Margreet

Cor* said...

ooooooooooooo I;m guilty of not using stuffs too! But hey.....we get to it eventually! This is so pirdy!

Vicky said...

How could you forget about this little cutie lol!
Fabulous card hun, love the papers and great sketch too!

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Dora and I love your idea, think I should drag me old stamps out too! Jo xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Dora love that image and the design it all looks super, and the answer to your question is Yes I am soooo guilty of buying stamp after stamp then they go in the box and it is some time later that I think to use them, naughty aren't we, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kras said...

I like spring flowers and star maps.

Fleur said...

Wow Dora this is gorgeous I love the papers and such a cute fairy
Thanks for joining OBAG this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues hun the papers you have used are really gorgoues ,hugs cheryl xxxx

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. I'm just like you. Guilty of not using my stamps enough. Love the card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lou Mac said...

Gorgeous card - that image is soo cute, I love the little hearts in her hair.
I love the colour of your flowers - the colours remind me of spring!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Cheryl Valadez said...

She is a darling! I know what you mean...I have a ton of stamps that I have never used, but had to have...lol! This one's a keeper, though ;D Lovely card! Hugz, Cheryl

Mary J said...

Oh Dora, what a great take on that sketch! Love those DPs and the embellishing!

Karen said...

Very pretty Dora, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Marion said...

Lovely card and cute image, thanks for playing along at MM
Marion

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Francesca said...

such a cute card,
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Dora - love your cute fairy stamp and very pretty papers and embellies. Thaankyou for joining in the Oldie But A Goodie Challenge this time.
Pauline x

Unknown said...

What an adorable card hunni...you need to pop on over to the sweet stamping blog as there is a double suprise for you xx

Tracey T said...

Congrats on being in the spotlight at Sweet Stampin'! Well deserved, I think - your card is gorgeous! Tracey x

liza said...

Fabulous card Dora,and such a cute stamp thankyou for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
love n hugs
liza
xox

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous colors and wonderful image! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again!
hugs, Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...