Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring at Crafty Sentiments

ooops I'm so late in posting my card today for the challenge at Crafty Sentiments. I thought I had scheduled it, but it seems I didn't! What happened also, 'cos I would have realised earlier this had happened.. is that when I came home, I found some goodies in my letterbox and well, you can imagine what happened he he ..... I just went off to play with them .......

But onto my card now, I'll definitely be back to show you the goodies ... this week the theme has been chosen by Bev and she has an easy challenge for us, she wants us to create something with a SPRING theme. 

For my card today I used Vicky, DP from a Papermania paper pack and did some paper piercing today. 

The Birthday Digi Circle Sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments as well and then I added this gorgeous embroidered butterfly from Little Snippets for the final touch! Not much stuff on my card today, but sometimes I feel that the paper is so nice that it's a real pity to hide it.

This is the sketch I followed to do my card.

Hope you like it, but for more inspiration please hop by the Challenge blog to see what the other girls did. This week we have two fabulous sponsors, Elephantastic and Sassy Studio, so two winners.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Stampin Royalty 60 - THE SKETCH
Flutter By Wednesdays 143 - OPEN
Paper Romance 39 - ANYTHING

And don't forget that today is the last day to enter my candy, I'm so happy I don't have to pick the winner myself he he and also curious to see who Mr Random will pick this time.

Thanks for looking today

Hugs
xxx

18 comments:

Bev said...

wow Dora such a gorjuss card. loving the papers. And the butterfly is stunning xx

Faye said...

Well Dora, I think it's super. You really didn't need to add anything else, the card as it is, really highlights your wonderful colouring. xxx

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is lovely. Great sketch too & how gorgeous is that lace butterfly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

O wow Dora this card rocks!!!I like the bow on it too!! And thank you so much for your kind comment!

Judy Rozema said...

Super sweet! Love that butterfly! Thanks for playing at Paper Romance!

Vicky said...

Just perfect Dora! Gorgeous image, lovely dp's and I love your layout too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Oh Dora, that butterfly is gorgeous. A very pretty card hon

Sandra P said...

I love this card! The colors are wonderful and the embellies too :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,it is great to be working along side you all for the next three months.xxx

Berry said...

Such a sweet card Dora love that butterfy again! Hugs Rebekah xx

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow! Dora, she is uber sweet honey!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cutie... Love that gorgeous butterfly :D

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are just stunning,love that butterfly,brilliant,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Danni said...

Very cute! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Hlora said...

So nice card! The colouring is absolutely cute! LOve this)

Hands On said...

FUn dsp! But I have to say that butterfly has the center of my attention. SO pretty. Thanks for playing along with SR.

Michelle said...

very cute - love the piercing around the card. Thanks for joining us at FBW this week - that butterfly is so pretty!

Kelly said...

Great take on the challenge. Such pretty ribbon and the butterfly is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...