Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I did the Tops :)

Yes I did  :)) just can't believe it ... and all at once... just had to make a quick post about this .... I'm all SMILES this morning.... it seems it's been a lucky week.

So first I made the Top 3 at Cards 4 Men with my Kenny K Let's Party card..

then this week as well I found that I won a lovely voucher from Little Snippets by winning the January Cute and Girly Challenge with one of my Stamp Fairy cards

and now TODAY I found out that I made the Spotlight and won a nice prize as well from Whimsy Stamps, at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with my card using a lovely stamp from Pink Gem Designs.

But that's not all.... I just found out today as well that I made another Top 3 at Winter Wonderland, with this card using papers and sentiment from Toucan Scraps. This card was so much out of my comfort zone, I found it so difficult to make and now that I made a Top 3 with it gives me so encouragement and pleasure. 

Well, now I'm off to add some more lovely badges on my blog.. Yay :) love these !!!

Hugs
xxx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you go girl you are on a run, wonderful work, you rock! Jo xxx

Margreet said...

Congrats, you lucky girl....but you deserve it with those fab cards!
xxx Margreet

scrappyjacky said...

Well done,Dora....but I'm not surprised with those gorgeous cards.

Kathyk said...

Congratulations on your wins - a lucky week indeed, enjoy your prizes.

FABULOUS cards too btw!!

Kathyk

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Dora thats fantastic for you, and thankyou for letting me know about my win, I did see that I had won, and e-mailed straight away. My stamps and die arrived Sat.morning. Hav'nt played yet,just too hot and sticky, even my hardrive is suffering and got it's own fan to cool it down.lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Wow! I'm so not surpised Dora! Your cards are just stunning hun and well and truly deserved :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

Way to go Dora! Fab cards! hugs Rebekah xx

stitchy said...

Atta girl ;)...all these cards are so lovely especially the "out of comfort zone" one...you so deserve all these notices :)...You should never be shy about sharing your talent :)...

stitchy
xoxox

Tracey said...

wow, congratulations Dora, all very well deserved!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kelly said...

Congratulations Dora! You so deserve to be tops! You put so much into your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...