Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Stamp Fairy Friday

Hi Happy Friday everyone, it's time for another fun release at Stamp Fairy. This week its time again for the cute Clementine and today she has brought her carrot with her. How sweet, just perfect for Easter or Spring, or any other occasion for that matter!!! I decided to make mine a Thank You Card as I needed one and noticed I didn't have any  :)


Here are the other Clementines in the set and there is the usual Friday Freebie for you as well.


Now hop over to the Stamp Fairy main blog to see what the other DT ladies did this week, and don't forget you still have time to enter your card in this week's Stamp Fairy challenge. The theme this week is White with a touch of colour.

I am entering my card in these challenges today

Scrap Creations 15 - SPRING
Charisma Cardz 7 - SPRING


Thanks for looking today. Sorry for the short post, and for not visiting so much lately and I also haven't yet been around to say hello to all my lovely new followers...... but been so busy preparing my cards for the Craft Exhibition and to see how to display them that I just hadn't had time for anything else. It will be inaugurated next Tuesday by the CEO of the Bank where I work !!!! I'm really excited :)) 

Hugs
xxx


22 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a cute card is this!

Christina said...

Woww a gorgeous card Dora! Looks really great dear!
Hugs Kristel

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Dora - Your cards are always so much fun to see and I love all others I see her on your wonderful blog.

I also wanted to thank you for posting about the 'Scrap Creations' challenges, as that was such fun to join and is such a cute blog!!

Have a wonderful week and thanks, as always for stopping by!!

Lis

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Dora, love all the beautiful punched edging to it. I'll bet you're excited, be sure and let us see photos of the display.

Vicky said...

Just so adorable and cute Dora! fab image and great layout too ~ just perfect for easter :o)

hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours Dora. Please post a photo for us next week to see the display? Have a great Weekend.
Chrissyxx

Tracey said...

Pretty card Dora, I love the rainbow paper & the borders :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

this is soooooooo cute!!!! Fab job!!!! xox

Unknown said...

Such a sweetie..... beautiful card hun, hope your not toooo busy! Jo xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just adorable! I love the rainbow paper. Congrats too is in order!!

Deanne :)

Danni said...

How sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Michelle said...

very cute and I love the rainbow paper - perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks for playing with us at FBW - keep fluttering :D

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues card hun just love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Berry said...

What a sweetie image Dora so cute! hugs Rebekah xx

Peggy said...

This is adorable! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Cor* said...

love it! (sorry for the pathetic comment, we all have the stomach flu here). How"s your father in law?

EFI said...

Good morning Dora! Your card is so lovely and elegant!!! Love it!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

thanks for passing by and yes a have a really creative husband! But don't worry, my craft room is always 5 minutes very nice and than.... like a bomb has been exploded hihi

Svetlana said...

So cute!!!!
Svetlana xx

Jess Willison said...

This is gorgeous Dora! Love the colours!

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww this is super cute, I love these Clementine images they are super cute and your design and colours look superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Awww...what a cute image. Love the layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...