Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friends... Ewe and Me

And so I'm back... wanted to show you the goodies I received in the mail...

These are some goodies I bought from Joanna Sheen last week. Been dying to get me some more dies and so got me these and an embossing folder as well... can't have enough of these, love embossing ..


and now these are Karen's awesome pins which I won from a blog hop at the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog last week. Woo hooo aren't they awesome, can't wait to use them on my cards :) Thank you Karen xx


And well, can't have a post without a card can I. Here is a card that I made for my bestest friend for her birthday. I used this adorable digi stamp Shelley Sheep from The Crafty Pad, coloured it with my promarkers, and some magazine freebie papers.



I would like to enter my card in these challenges today

The Crafty Pad 109 - RED PINK and BLACK
I Love Promarkers 53 - STITCHING
Stamptacular Sunday 99 - SOMEONE SPECIAL

Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xxx

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so cute and what a fabulous LO!!! The black border is so striking!! Have fun with all your gorgeous goodies!!
Hugs xx

Tina said...

Wow this card is amazing i love all the details...and lovely colors

Tina

Chrissy said...

Such a cool cute card.I love the image, Who's - who???Are Ewe you or your friend...
Wonderful win with the pins, they are gorgeous,and lucky you going shopping, great buying.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

good presents and the card is wonderful

Deb said...

OMG so very cute and I love it in pink, what a super layout, I have a little pressie on my blog for you
http://debstreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html
Debs
xxx

Sandi said...

I'm loving this card Dora, very very pretty!

aqualeiga said...

What a lovely card, great stitching and super to see a Crafty Pad image used too! Thanks for sharing it with us in our Red, Pink & Black challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

Hugs, Ali x

Hlora said...

oh, so nice pins you won! COngratulations!!!
Love thecard a lot) The pink flowers are fantastic! What they are made of? They are so cute))) Sorry, I can't get the same here..
hugs. Hlora.xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and I love those stick pins, I popped over to karens blog and had to become a follower too! thanks for sharing x Leigh x

sallysbitz2 said...

Love this card x

Hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Hi Dora, this is really lovely, soooo pretty too, looking forward to seeing what you do with the pins. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Svetlana said...

So cute card!!!!
Svetlana xx

Tine said...

Hi Dora. Lovely bright card - the black really works well to make the colours pop. Great fun image. I am sure your 'bestest' friend will love it too! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable card....and love your coloring. Thank you for playing along in the Paper Romance challenge this week. Fabulous card!

Barbara said...

Dora, this is such a darling card. Love the CP image, the punches you used, and of course the black, red, and pink colors. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week for our color challenge. XX Beautiful pins you won :)

WeirdCat said...

Fab flowers, great sentiment, lovely card, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

I LOVE this card Dora ! and that's a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Kelly said...

Awww...what a sweet card. The image is adorable and the flowers and butterflies are a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...