Hi, how's your weekend going? Hope nice. I'm so pleased today, went to our dollar shop (it's called 'Tal-Lira here, the Lira was our money before we changed to the Euro) and found what I was looking for.... some nice stands to use to display my cards for the exhibition next week... only one euro each!
This is one of the cards I made just for the exhibition, wanted to show different occasions and noticed I didn't have a Wedding Card, so out came my favourite wedding stamp, Wedding Carriage from LOTV, digital papers from Crafty Sentiments, my MS punches and of course, flowers and pearls, which I got from Michael's while on holiday last year.
I coloured the stamp with my promarkers, ribbon from my stash and a charm from Michaels' as well.
I would like to enter my card in these challenges today.
- LOTV Thursday Challenge 84 - MY FAVOURITE COLOURS
- Stamp And Create - LOVE
- Cupcake Craft Challenge 129 - I LOVE YOU
- Kaboodle Doodles 54 - HEARTS and FLOWERS
- Bearly-Mine Challenges 4 - RIBBON and PEARLS
- Stampin For The Weekend 4 - MONOCHROME
Thank you so much for looking.