Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

With Love

This week I was having a look at all the lovely stamps I have and never used, and this free Precious Moments digistamp from Create 4 Fun just popped up... and so after seeing last week's lovely sketch at Create 4 Fun, I thought I would have a go. Don't know what was wrong with my mojo however, I've been struggling with it so much, and it was quite a simple sketch bah !!!! but well today I changed the background paper for I don't know how many times and thought this one seemed to fit nicely.


This is the sketch that I followed.

and here are some challenges ..

Create 4 Fun 6 - THE SKETCH
Stamp Something - VALENTINE
Winter Wonderland - TO THE ONE I LOVE

Thanks for looking today. 

Hugs
xxx

11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

A really, really pretty card! LOve this image and your colours are Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx

Margreet said...

lovely card Dora...the papers are perfect!...adorable image!
xxx Margreet

amulya said...

So lovely card! :)

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Dora! Love the pink shades!
Hugs Kristel

Brenda Brown said...

Such an adorable card, just love the colours, papers and fabulous image.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love the little white flower accents.

Jennifer

Carissa said...

Such a sweet card. Really pretty. Hugs, Carissa

Alberto said...

Hello Dear
How are you?
hope fine!
I love this card!
the stamp and the layout is wonder!
Thanks for join at the Totally gorjuss challenge this week!

Kelly said...

Ooooh this is SO pretty. Great take on the sketch challenge. I love the soft colors and paper you used.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Now how sweet is this!!
Such a lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member

Janie Printz said...

LOVE this adorable image & your coloring is just STUNNING !!! Your little white flowers are so cute & you've paired them with the perfect papers. BEAUTIFUL card !!!
Hugs, Janie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...