Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

No Squares

Hi everyone, it's time for another fantastic challenge at One Stitch At A Time and this week the challenge is to make anything but square cards, so just do whatever you feel like BUT NO SQUARE CARDS

For my card today I got to choose from Barbara Jensen's fabulous stamps and quickly decided on this Naughty Nurse stamp.... First time for me doing such a card, so fun and funky.... I really loooved how it turned out, especially the colouring part, really enjoyed it!!! I also tried some paper piercing after seeing the lovely inspirational cards at Speedy The Cats Friends Challenge, not so pleased with how mine turned out though... ermm it seems I need the right tool and lots of practice.


 A close up of my nurse...


and this is an awesome word art freebie by Vicky which I found on the internet (thank you Vicky, it was just what I was looking for!)  .. There's about four more in the set, couldn't decide which one to use, so I asked my hubby's opinion :) and he chose this one with a smile on his face, looks like he liked it he he  :)


We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Joanna Sheen and the winner will get a nice £10 voucher !!! That would have been nice to have yesterday... I just ordered some stuff, couldn't help myself, he he :)


I'm entering my card in these challenges today 
Speedy The Cats Friends 43 - BLACK, WHITE + 1 & PAPER PIERCING 
2 Sisters Challenge 27 - EMBOSSING
Crafty Catz Weekly 70 - ONE FOR THE MEN
Stamp Something - FUNKY
Totally Papercrafts 54 - DO IT WITH DIGIS


Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
xxx

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, sexy card Dora, fab colouring of the nurse....Jo xxx

Sandi said...

Dora, I love this card and I bet the men love it too.

Agnieszka M said...

Nat, your card is beautiful!

Hugs
Agnieszka

Josephine said...

Fabulous card! And I agree - that's exactly the right sentiment!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Love the card its fabby, Very Saucy, Your colouring is amazing, Love Hazelxoxo

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

hihi hé is really naughty, i love it!

Tina said...

this card is so cute wow i love it...amazing work head over to my blog im giving you a stylish blogger award.

Tina
http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is one sassy card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Deb said...

love it!! super great colors and I love the paper it all goes perfectly
Debs
xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh my she is SEXY!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh my she is SEXY!!

shaz*crafts said...

really cool card I'm sure if you give it to a male patient it might get there pulse racing he he, great card Sharon

Virgo5 said...

Oh-lah-lah she's sassy alright! Great colouring and perfect sentiment!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabby, fun card Dora.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dora
A gorgeous card love the image and colour's ,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Liz said...

SAUCY

BEAUTIFUL CARD HUN


LIZ X

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stuning what a great image,all works so well,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh My Goodness - no squares! lol. Thats taking me out of my comfort zone ;)

Love your card, its very sexy and perfect sentiment! ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Amy said...

Awesome coloring and I think the perfect colors for this card! Fabulous work Dora!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cheeky card Dora.
luv
Debby

Hanneke said...

What a great card! looks realy playfull. I got my examgrade earlier last week, thanx for asking! It wasn't really high, a 6,3 (with 10 as highest greade) but finished the course with a 7 so that's ok.

Berry said...

Absolutely brilliant Dora! The sentiment goes just perfectly and you have done an excellent job with that image! hugs Rebekah xx

Michele Lourenco said...

Wow! what a naughty card.
LOVE IT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora, wow, what a stunning card, loving that image and the design and colours are awesome it is great to be back with my friends and seeing such wonderful work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzanne said...

Love the card. The image and sentiment are fantastic and you have chosen fab colours too. Thansk forjoining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Anne said...

Smashing card, you did a great job
Thanks for playing along with ~Totally Papercrafts~ this week
Anne x

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Whhooo hoooo! Give em this card and they wont even notice the shot! Fab fab card!

Hugs,
Jess

Jolara said...

beautifull ! Thanks for joining the pixies this week ! joyce

Kelly said...

What a sassy card. Great job on it!

Lorraine A said...

LOL :-) this is a fab image !! what a sexy nurse and the sentiment s perfect :-) I love this Dora ,,, brilliant !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Susan Raihala said...

What a fun, funny card! Thanks so much for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Marjo said...

Such a sassy gorgeous card Dora!

Hugs, Marjo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...