Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi girls, hope you are having a great weekend. Sorry I took so long to post the winner of my candy, but been doing housework all day long today... did neglect it a bit lately and then I had to go to my son's School Prize Day. Just returned now!

That's him getting a prize.
 They held a nice Aladdin musical before the prize giving, it was lovely, really enjoyed it.



Anyhoooo,  now I want to say a huge thanks to Kiehn,  Debs,  April  and also Jess for awarding me with this fabulous Stylish blogger Award.

And now another big thank you to everyone that participated in my candy and a really big welcome to all my new followers. I did try to come and say hello to each one of you, some however didn't have a link, and sorry if I missed anyone else. .. but please do come by, I love reading your comments, this way I will be able to come back to you.

So finally, here is the winner of my candy, I asked Mr Random to help me out, couldn't do it by myself.  Really didn't think I would have so many joining in, thank you again, you make me so happy. I would have loved to give something to everyone but I can have only one winner today and so it is 

..
.
.
.
.
.
.



And that is Nana Nassar, one of my newest followers. Congrats Nana. Please leave me a comment by next Wednesday noon, and another with your email address, which I will not publish so that I can contact you to send you your prize. 

Thanks again to everyone that joined in.

Before I go now I have a Candy Alert for you at Stacie. She is asking a favor and wants us to send her Aunt Jeanne, who was diagnosed with cancer, homemade items/cards to lift her spirits. She is also offering up a bit of candy to those who send items and to those who help spread the word. Here are the candies on offer. 


So go on and join in. . . I already did.



Hugs
xxx

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your exhibition looks awesome and your son looks so happy.

Congratulations to the candy winners

Kathyk

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner!

Cor* said...

oooooooooooooo what a proud momma! What a big boy recieving his award! Congrats on the award too! You deserve it X10!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats Nanna, enjoy x

Your photos look great Dora x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Your son is very handson, I'll bet you are so proud of him. Congrats to Nana, enjoy your goodies.

Nana Nassar said...

OHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD....you're kidding me?! I'm breathless dear! you made my day sooooooo colorfulll and happy ...tkx a lot!!! You rock! God bless you!!! My e-mail is scrap-up@hotmail.com .... I still can't believe!!! Gosh...you're unique dear!

Nana Nassar said...

Sorry dear...just wrote my e-mail on the other post....kkk...DEAR....I don't have words to say HOW HAPPY AND GRATEFUL I'm for this news! you are unique...so generous...so creative...you tips are already a candy to us....and winning something..well...it's
p-e-r-f-e-c-t and more that what I deserve... tkx a lot again! God bless you!!! My e-mail is on the previous comment!

Nana Nassar said...

Hello again dear! did u receive my last comment?! I still can't believe i've won! OMG!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...