Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Valentine Card

I still don't know what was wrong with the bluetooth ... blah these computers!!! It's ok now... so here is my card for today .. a Valentine Card using this adorable Lenny Love digi stamp from Gerda. Aww so so cute, I love these teddies :)
For my card today I used a Martha Stewart punch for the corners, a Fiskars punch for the borders and my new Nestabilites for the centrepiece. I coloured Lenny with my promarkers, and today I did some real stitching all around. The lovely sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments Designs.
The papers are actually a piece of wrapping paper which I had left over !!! yes... yes... I'm always keeping all sorts of things and scraps.. . but then when I finally use something I am so happy I kept it! I even cut out two hearts from it, stuck them to some thick card and popped them up... came out real nice and shiny.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.. lots of LOVE themed ones at the moment..
Craft Your Passion 43 - BLING and LOVE
Charisma Cardz 4 - VALENTINE/LOVE
Lexi's Creations 32 - VALENTINES
Speedy Cats Friends 40 - VALENTINE
Cupcake Craftroom - L'AMOUR
Delightful Sketches - HAVE A HEART

and some more other challenges too.. yes I love challenges.
Allsorts Challenge 88 - SAVING NATURE (for my paper)
Totally Gorjuss 65 - AS YOU LIKE IT
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING + opt flowers
Tuesday Throwdown 34 - STITCHING
Fab 'n' Funky 57 - USE A DIGI



Now I also have the winner of my mini surprise candy from yesterday, a spur of the moment for me as well, ha ha  :)  Thank you to everyone who left me a comment on my blogaversary day yesterday. .. and don't forget that my other candy is on till the 24th of this month.

So I asked Mr Random's help, as I really hate this part, always wishing I could give something to everyone but for today I only have one winner ... and here he quickly drew up this number 

That is you Chrissy and this is what you won...

It's nothing much, just a little something to show my appreciation, hope you like it. Please leave me a comment.. and another with your email address which I won't publish so I can contact you to send you the goodies.


Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xxx



26 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Dora. The papers are fab & your colouring is perfect ~ love the sentiment too
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tina said...

Very cute card i love how it shimmers...great job...

~Tina~

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Dora and loving the wrapping paper! Love how you made the hearts and fabby layout too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just so super cute,and adore the papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Love all those hearts Dora, just beautiful.
Congrats Chrissy.
luv and hugs{brenda} xoxox

Carissa said...

Great card Dora, I love the bright and shiny effect that you get from the wrapping paper. Hugs, Carissa

Cor* said...

ooooooooooo I love, love , LOVE this card. That paper is.............mwah! PERFECT DARLING!And that punchwork! Splendid (Bwahaha.. I never say that word! ) I am afraid to color these bears, but you make it look ssoooooooooooooooo easy! Congrats to the winner!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful card, love the hearts!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great papers!

mrsk06 said...

hey dora such a sweet and gorgeous card and your dp's are just lush! Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Craftroom this month! Hugz Sal xx

Jen said...

Super card, like the colouring and use of the punches and stiching. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x

Lou Mac said...

This is gorgeous. I love the little bear - soo cute. The hot pinks and hearts are great!

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

what a sweety!
greetings, Mandy

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Dora, I love the colours & the shine :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super Dora, What a sweet card. Mmm loads of Lovey Dovey challenges on the go. Thanks for playing along on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxox

Christine said...

Beautiful card Dora, looks like February is the month for bears and romance. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Christine x

Anita said...

Super Cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Kat said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo. Love these hearts too. thanks for joining us at this week.

Kat x

Mummylade said...

really pretty card. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet Valentine card. Love the cutie image, the colours and the hearts :)

Amanda said...

Lovely card - great image too!
Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Lauretta See said...

this is such a sweet and cute stamp.. and your card is awesome.. love it ;) Thank you for joining us this week on the CRAFT YOUR PASSION challenge. Good Luck!

chrissy xx said...

Brilliant card Dora. LOve these colours.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

I love this card soooo much Dora and back again to say, gorgeous.... Thanks for sharing with us this week at Cupcake Craftroom! Jo xxx

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...