Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Cosmic Birthday

When I saw the party and fab bargains in Paula's Critters and Cogs stamps this week, I just went and got me one of the sets and now I did this card.... a tent card!

It's the first time for me that I'm doing one of these cards, wasn't my intention to do it, and in fact had a completely different idea for my card when I started it.. with different colours and lots of embossing, but this is it now and can't say I'm not pleased with the result, in fact I'm thrilled with it he he :) Really love how it turned out.

I coloured my stamp with my promarkers, paper is actually a piece of wrapping paper and I did the sentiment on the computer with a free font that I had.


I am entering my card in these challenges :
Pollycraft Designs - COLOUR YOUR CRITTER
Fussy And Fancy - EMBOSSING or PAPER PIECING (for my embossing on the star)
Passion For Promarkers 88 - ONE FOR THE BOYS
Stamping Vacation - NO NO FLOWERS

Thanks for looking today and for all your lovely comments. I'll be back later today with some photos and the winner of my candy.

Hugs
xxx



25 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is out of this world! Super cute!

Cheryl said...

OMG that is so cute,I love your image and the papers are perfect!!!
Hugs xx

Nana Nassar said...

you're a pure imagination girl!! So original! Loved!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, of Dora this is one fun and fabulous card that image sure made me smile.
Hugs
Lorraine x

JLJ Designs said...

Great card! I love how the alien is suspended in the middle.

Jennifer

Катерина said...

Tank's, Dora, for your commenting my cards! I'm very glad to reсeive so good messages! Your space-card is very amazing and make me smile:)

Bev said...

Dora stunning card. so love the image. xxx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i love this card, he is cool!

Anonymous said...

this is super duper cute.. Love it :)

cebelica said...

I love the paper and the sentiment. Great card!

kittirin-weltmeinerhandarbeit.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for your comment on my album.
Your card is very beautiful!

Greetings from Germany,

Iryna

Faye said...

Dora, this card is fantastic as is your colouring. I'm loving the stars and the cosmic thing! Have a great weekend. xxx

Mary J said...

We obviously have great taste - I just bought this cutie too! Gotta make something with him though!

Love your card - so fun!

xxxtglxxx said...

this is an excellent tent card - so very original and real fun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kathyk said...

Smashing baggy and I'm dead curious to see who the lucky winner of your blog candy is - BBL!

Kathyk

sallysbitz2 said...

This is an awesome tent card.
Like the way you have embossed the star at the front, very effective x

Thanks for joining my candy & good luck xx

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a fantastic tent card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tammy said...

What a cute tent fold....I love the space critter too.
smiles...tammy

Christina Hicks said...

I love how this turned out, tent cards are so cute and this one is out of this world, ok ok thats going to get run into the ground today isnt it lol.

coops said...

fantastic card dora.i love the fun image and the great space background.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Dora - love the design and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

oheidia said...

Hi Dora! I love the card for space and your colouring is fab!

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Tineke's hobby said...

what a gorgeous card lovely colours and i like that beautiful image.Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy this week
Tineke

Kelly said...

This is just as cute as can be. Love the paper you used!

Curly said...

Wow fabulous card and sweet image,

have a great day ,
Hugs Bridget :-) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...