Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Card for Kids' Lesson

My son being a bit poorly today, I stayed home with him and so I found some time to prepare for the Card Making Lesson which I hold every forth-night on Tuesdays for some kids here where I live.

Last time one of them asked me to prepare a baby boy card for them as she is having an addition to their family and so this is the card I prepared ...

I think they'll like doing it 'cos I think it's not hard for them (they are aged from 9 to 11), and also as they are going to do stamping, colouring and punching, while having a different fun fold too!



2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh so sweet! Love the pretty colors you used for this card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kelly said...

What a sweet card Dora. I'm sure the kids will love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...