Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daisy Fairy

All went well for the Pope's first day in Malta of his two day visit here. There's a lovely atmosphere, roads refurbished, and painted, flowers, flags, great weather all nice things which have created a lovely atmosphere I think. My OH took the kids and the altar boys from our Parish, as he is in charge of them, to see the Pope, and so, being all alone, I grabbed the opportunity and made this card here, while watching all the activity from TV. I'll be off early tomorrow morning to goto see him where he will be holding the Sunday Mass.



For this card I used Daisy Fairy... which, I was lucky enough to win in a challenge at Inktegrity and I coloured her with my usual Promarkers, using only shades of one colour. I think she is really cute. You're still in time if you'd like to try as well, 'cos the challenges close every Wednesday..

I made the card for a few challenges and the sketch which I followed is by Diane at Inktegrity.


Challenges:
1 - Inktegrity challenge No 7 - The sketch.

2 - Charisma Cardz Challenge No 15 - MONOCHROMATIC CARDS - different shades of one colour or Black and White.

3 - Allsorts Challenge No 48 - IN STITCHES.... I tried some different type of stitiching... hope you like them :)

4 - One Stop Craft Challenge No 76 - THINGS WITH WINGS.

5 - By The Cute and Girly Challenge - The theme for this month is FAIRYTALES.

I would like to thank you for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments.

Big hugs
xxx


9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - i love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. The DP's are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
Lisa ;)

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the image and colour combo. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dora this is beautiful I just adore that image and how you have coloured her those flowers match perfectly I also love that ribbon this is gorgeous work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Fleur said...

Hi Dora, fantastic stitching and a cute image.
Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge, Hugz Fleur xXx

scrappyjacky said...

What a pretty card,Dora.

Kelly said...

Oh my, this is so pretty! That paper is perfect for the image and that bow is fabulous! Great job!

Hannapanna said...

This card is gorgeous. Love the colours and the patterned paper and all the beautiful details. The image is really cute too. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month. Hugs Hanna

Geraldine said...

Lovely, delicate oolours. This card spells out "Fairytales".

Thank you for entering the by the Cute and Girly Challenge this month.
geraldine

~*Joni said...

Dora this is so pretty! I love the stitching all around her, it came out just beautiful in the monochromatic yellow. Thank you so much for joining us at Inktegrity this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...