Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Snowman

Hello girls, well it's nearly Christmas and I'm still making Christmas cards!!! Yes.. that's the reason I haven't been doing my usual visits this week ....  I'm nearly finished though.Yesterday I have finally sent out the overseas ones and so now I just have the local ones to send out. Won't be like this next year... definitely... hopefully ... : )

This is another Christmas Card I made today and it's my DT card for this week's challenge at Crafty Sentiments. The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES and it's also the last one for this year. ... so you have plenty of time to join us.

I coloured my Snowman with my promarkers and I did my snowflakes using an embossing ruler which was a freebie in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

This is the sketch that I followed.

and these are my challenges.
Card Patterns 94 - THE SKETCH
Paper Cutz 71 - A SNOWMAN

Thanks for lookigns

Hugs
xxx

12 comments:

nicolet said...

It´s a wonderful christmascard!
Hugs Nicolet

Kathyk said...

And didn't it turn out well too, lovely card Dora

Good Luck getting everything ready, at least you still have eight full days to go!

Kathyk

Christina said...

This is a marvelous card Dora! Looks so wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just wonderful really gorgoues card hun hugs cheryl xxx

Cor* said...

cute, cute cute. lovely layout and colors girl!

Anonymous said...

another lovely snowman card :) they are so cute :)

hugs xxx

Berry said...

Sweet work Dora I do love those snowmen have a fab xmas Hugs Rebekah xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun snowman image!

Unknown said...

Fab card Dors, love the red snowflakes. Head over to Jacques blog, you have won some sweet stuff. I did this week too. Well done. (could not find an email addy)

Unknown said...

Another cracker! Jo xxx

Kelly said...

Super cute. I love what you did with the snowflakes. I'm with you...I'm just about over Christmas!

NinaB said...

So adorable. Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...