Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge 10

Have you started your Christmas Cards yet? It's never too early to start  :)   Not the ideal day yes to post a Christmas Card today, Valentine's day, but I was so inspired after I saw this week's theme..  that I just had to do me a Christmas card today...

.. and did you guess what the theme is... it's WHITE with a touch of one colour!

For my card today I used Jake with Poinsettas, one of my favourite teddies at Stamp Fairy, and coloured him with my promarkers. Lots of embossing, which I was so inspired to do after seeing Helen's lovely card, and some gems and ribbon for the final touch. 


And this is the sketch that I followed which I have streeetttched a bit ... hope it's ok..
I really hope I have inspired you to come playing along with us this week, but for more inspiration, go check out the Challenge Blog to see the other ladies' projects. Remember that you can only use Stamp Fairy stamps to enter, but there are lots of freebie stamps which you can use, so what are your waiting for... 

These are some challenges I would like to enter.
ABC Christmas Challenge - C is for CLEAN and SIMPLE
CES Challenge 23 - CUTE and CUDDLY
Totally Papercrafts 53 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE

And now I have some exciting news as I have won at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge with one of my Stamp Fairy cards. Woo hoo so so so exciting :) 


Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xxx

20 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's simply lovely Dora - good luck

Kathyk

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Dora, that splash of colour is perfect and congrats on your well deserved win.
Happy Valentine's Day, enjoy whatever you are doing.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Christina said...

Such a cute and beautiful cards Dora! They looks lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Larisa said...

So nice cards! The sketch is great! Love the white papers for Christmas card were used)) It looks fantastic!
hugs. Larisa. xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I stretch my cards every time - I think I am the only one who doesn't make a lot of square cards :)

So cute - love the embossing! And congrats on your win - Clem is darling!

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

Awwww is all I can say both so sweet.....well done you on another win! Jo xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

OMG I love it! Those CAS cards make the best Christmas cards. I really like your Merry Christmas sentiment(kinda funky!!). Congrats on your win. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

Vicky said...

Oh Dora your card is just scrummy hun and what a cutie :o)

great embossing too and the touches of red are spot on!

Well done also with your win sweetie, well deserved!

hugs Vicky xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Dora! I love the cute image and all the embossing, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas and good luck! Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Dora! Great to see you! I have my pc back! well a new one!! yippeee!! love your card really cute! and you came to play at ABC Challenge too! YAY! hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Dora, this is adorable. Love the way that you stretched the sketch and the red really makes your image pop off the white card. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

debby4000 said...

So adorable Dora.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

OMG these are adorable Dora,the images are so sweet and your LO's are FABULOUS!!!
Hugs xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - the first one is soooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Cor* said...

Of course you won! You rock and this latest card of yours is yet another piece of magic! Mwah!

Sharon Basel said...

Congratulations on your win Dora - it truly is a fabulous card. I love your white card with all the wonderful textures and the red just makes it pop.
Hugs,
Sharon

Kelly said...

Cute Christmas card Dora. Congrats of your win, you deserve it and such an adorable card!

kaylou said...

aww so gorgeous, thank you for joining our cute and cuddly challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Julie said...

FAbulous cards! Love your embossed card particularly with the touch of red, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a fabulous christmas card. I love the hint of red. The embossing is gorgeous too.
Thanks for joining our 'clean and simple' challenge at Totally Papercrafts, this week.
Caroline xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...