Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Use a Digi with OSAAT

I didn't go to the beach today with my family because I want to finish off some photo books, one of them I had started a long time ago for our holiday in New Zealand that we went in errmmm 2009!!! If I don't do this I will never do it, and of course, I still have to do last year's and the year before etc etc etc... 

So having a quickie post today as want to try to finish them off ALL today to avail myself of some good Labour Day Discount Shutterfly are having yay !!

.. and a quickie card too I did. This is my OSAAT DT Card for this week's challenge to USE A DIGI

For my card I was lucky to get to choose from one of Jessica's lovely digis and this immediately caught my eye. As soon as I saw it I immediately thought of Mother's Day and so a Mother's Day card I did. I coloured my image with my promarkers and popped up some of the petals. The sentiment is computer generated with Scriptina Font. Loved how it turned out.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Bearly-Mine Challenge 18 - FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS
Fab 'n' Funky 88 - GO MAD WITH EMBOSSING

Our sponsor this week is One Stop Card Crafts

Thank you for looking

Wishing you a nice Sunday.

xx

22 comments:

Margreet said...

Hi Dora....I think you have made a beautiful quicky....gorgeous colouring....we went to the beach yesterday, probably for the last time this summer....enjoy your Sunday!
xxx Margreet

Larisa said...

Very cute card! The flowers look great!

Hazel said...

It's a beautiful card, that frame is lovely. Hazel x

Curly said...

Omg Dora thus is so very elegant, fabulous colouring and the embossing is awesome,

Have a lovely Sunday
Hugs Bridget :0)x

Wenda said...

Beautiful card love the pearls on it.

hugs Wenda

Rainbow Lady said...

Such a gorgeous card and I love those pearls. Thanks for embossing with me this week
Love Cynthia x

Bernie said...

This is so Gorgeous! Love how beautifully you've colored those tulips and the font you used is perfect for the sentiment. Love the texture and that lovely bow.
Blessings Bernie

Marjo said...

Great card Dora, it's a perfect for Mother's Day. Have fun shopping.


xoxo Marjo

Vicky said...

Ooh Dora it's gorgeous hun...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely and mother would be proud to recieve this:) Sandra H

xxxtglxxx said...

What a fabulous digi Dora :)

Love your gorgeous colouring, layout, embossing and pearly strands - this look amazing hun.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Dora, love the pearls, a real pretty Mothers day card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie said...

Fab card,m Dorcas - gorgeous image and design! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Julie said...

Sorry - I meant Dora!! Juliexx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coldwaters2 said...

Dora this is gorgeous that embossing is lovely that image is beautiful and i love how you have spaced the pearls, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A very pretty cThanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.ard, Dora.

Tracey Manderson said...

Very Beautiful Good Luck with the challenge, and thanks for joining us at BearlyMine.
Hugs
Tracey

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love the colours and the simplicity of this card Dora, its stunning, Hxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous :-) Love the simple and stunning look :-) Elaine-xxx-

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful card, love t he embossing. Hugs

NIKKI

Made by Mandy said...

This is beautiful Dora, such subtle colouring and crisp embossing. Absolutely breathtaking :)

Love Mandy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...