Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Clean and Simple

I'm so late today with my DT card... ermm you must know know why by now!!! Well, better late than never I think and my DT Card today is for the new challenge starting today at 

The theme for this week is
CLEAN and SIMPLE


..just perfect for my mojo at the moment even though I'm not really sure if my card is that clean and simple.... but I just added one bow, three gems and a sentiment to my card.. so quite simple I think. The image that I used for my card is one of last month's new release and I coloured it with my promarkers... picking most of the colours from the papers that I used on my card.

The prize for this week is 3 digis from the store.

I hope you will be able to come and play with us this week.
Entering my card in the DAY 9 Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspirations Blog where they are holding a Crafting For Gold Event. The theme for this day is BLING and I have got three gems on my card, so just perfect to enter my card!

Thank you for looking.

Big hugs
xxx


21 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Dora! Love the colours and the layout! Have a great day!

Sarah x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Dora, love the colours and the image is perfectly coloured xx

Pamela said...

Another little beauty Dora, so pretty.

Pam x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Love the image and the pretty Christmas papers.
Lorraine x

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Your coloring is amazing and I love the cute image. Hugs! xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant adore that image and the colours and layout is brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Rachel said...

Fab card Dora, its so pretty! Wedgie xxx

brenda said...

Hi Dora,

This is such a pretty card, A really sweet image and the alternative Christmas colours are so refreshing.

B x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and the papers are so pretty

Sue

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Dora..if I struck clean and simple I would hide in the closet till it was all over..lol..fabulous colouring and papers too, very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card. Love the fabulous colours.

Sandra H said...

Well you know the saying Dora better late than never!! and your card is amazing fab image and what a lovely way to pick out the colours too from the backing papers ....stunning, xx

Sandra H said...

Well you know the saying Dora better late than never!! and your card is amazing fab image and what a lovely way to pick out the colours too from the backing papers ....stunning, xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this is beautiful I love that image and what gorgeous colours you have used for her the papers and card design look ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely Dora. The DP is super sweet too. Hope the weather cools off soon. Happy crafting.

Fleur said...

So Pretty
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Too cute Dora! What a fun image and I just love all of the pinks with her :)

Kim said...

Great image! Fun colors, love it!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Dora.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

I was searching something related to PVC cards but couldn't find so i think you have to add some good work like this.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the image and the colours are fab
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...