Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Trees

Hello everyone. Today I have my second Christmas card for this week! I never ever get fed up doing these :)

This time my card I made it for the new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers as the theme for this week is
CHRISTMAS TREES

The background paper that I used for my card are from our sponsor for this week, Nitwit Collections. We were so lucky to be able to choose again another set of papers !
NEW SPONSOR FOR 2012

These fun Christmas trees and the green strip of faux ribbon were also in the set.

The image that I used today is from Daisy Doodles, coloured it with my promarkers and then added some shine with my glossy accents on his nose to finish him off.

I love how my card turned out today, and had so much fun making it!

These are my challenges for my card
One Stop Crafts - ANYTHING GOES
Dream Valley 45 - ANYTHING GOES
LEJ Designs 29 - SEASONS GREETINGS

And now look at the happy mail that I received some time ago. Only today I realised that I still hadn't showed them to you! The gorgeous papers, goodies and lovely card were a candy that I won from Brenda and the lovely die-cuts and gorgeous card were a goody swap from Chrissy. Woo hoo, more goodies to play with :) Thank you girls :)  
  

Well I'm off to bed now, it's nearly 1.00am.. yes this is a scheduled post again!!

Sorry that I haven't been able to hop along much lately. With all the taxi driving I do after work, some overtime as well and the Bokwa and Fitness classes, I am not finding much time for anything else! Still hope to see you later. 

Hugs
xx




28 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Dora...love the papers and the trees look fabulous, gorgeous wee deer too..So glad you liked your goodies, mine arrived today...thank you..

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Ginny ♥

Kim said...

Hi Dora, love this card! So fun. I like the soft green color.
I know what you mean I have been so busy I have not been around much, just a busy time of year, but I love it!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the cute image and fabulous papers

Sue

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with all those beautiful trees...Rudolph is so adorable!
xxx Margreet

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty Christmassy card.... In no time it will be here....

Mary J said...

Brilliant use of the lettering and sentiment - a great xmas card Dora!

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, a cute image and fabulous papers.Thanks for joining the Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, This is absolutely fantastic xx

Sandra H said...

And well done with your wins and swap and don't be over doing things......lol take care x

Nathalie said...

Hello,
very cute christmas card. I love colors and reindeer. Thank tou for joining us to Dream Valley challenges.
Hugs!
Nathalie

Bernie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dora!
Hugs
Bernie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Dora...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous Dora. Such a cute little scene..LOve your papers too.
Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
Chrissyxx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! So adorable!

debby4000 said...

Such a cute card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Siv said...

Wow! What a great card! Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again! Hugs Siv

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and images love the papers too -love the Nitwits images and papers thanks for joining us at Lej designs
Carol DT x

Mian said...

Gorgeous Christmas card with lovely details. A fun and beautiful image, perfect!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Dream Valley.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Dream Valley Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Wonderful Christmas card! Love the colors, layout, images... --Gail

Julie said...

What a great Christmas card, so adorable!, another off the list for you too! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls,Have a great weekend, Julie.x

Lilian said...

great card Dora,
Hugs
lilian

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Dora, this is adorable, love that little image:) Sounds like you are super busy! Hugs:)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie, I LOVE your tree theme!

Brittany said...

lovely, Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So gorgeous, I love the sweet reindeer
Lindsay xx

Eva Marie said...

Lovely christmas card!
Thanks for playing at SGC
Hugs :)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Dora, I love everything about it :)
I hope you're having a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...