Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Colors

Hello everyone, I'm still up today, really late too, so I thought I would share this card I made before I hop off for my beauty sleep.... whatever's left of it anyway!!! 

So for this card today I was inspired by the lovely Spring weather and all the Spring themed challenges in blogland at the moment. The image that I used this time is one of my Lili of the Valley stamps which I coloured with my promarkers.


The DP was a magazine paper pad freebie, the border punch is Martha Stewart, while the flourish die is Marianne Creatables. 
Love these bright colours.

Entering my card in these challenges today:
Lili's Little Fairies - SPRING COLORS
Passion For Promarkers - BINGO (ribbon, gems, punches)
Craft Your Passion 155 - MAKE IT CUTE
Simon Says Challenge - SPRING/EASTER
Fussy and Fancy 85 - SPRING DAYS
Card Makin Mamas - ITS SPRINGTIME
2 Sisters Challenge 136 - EASTER/ SPRING
Pile It On 12 - DOTS
Stamptacular 208- FUZZY FRIENDS

Thank you for looking today
xx













14 comments:

Lin said...

So cute, Darlene! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a pretty Spring card, love the image coloured and the papers blend in perfect too...

Sue said...

Such a beautiful Spring time feel to this card Dora. I love the cute image and the colours are gorgeous.
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) the image is adorable and the papers and spring colours are lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

ellyscard creatief said...

Such a sweet card Dora.
Gr Elly

Marie-Louise said...

Dora this is gorgeous.

rachel said...

Love your card Dora - the colours are so pretty - as is the image - cute! Hugs Rachel x

Sandra H said...

Awwww Dora.....So beautiful is your card and a lovely image too! x

Céline said...

so cute and springy card
thanks for playing with us at fussya and fancy
hugs
céline

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours Dora and love the cute image,gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mags said...

A lovely card. The image is so adorable and love the papers.
Mags
x

Liliya said...

Gorgeous card! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining Card Makin' Mamas Challenge! Lilia DT

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...