Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Letter B

Hi everyone, I'm so late with my DT Card today! Actually I'm late with lots of other things.. but one by one I'll be there, better late than never.. Anyway for now it's time for my DT card for the new challenge that started today at

The theme for today is
The Letter B
so you just have to add as many things as you can to your card that start with the letter B!
As for me I managed to add these that start with the letter B... Blue, Boats, Bucket, Bear and Brads.
The image that I used on my card is Teddy Jack with Bucket which I colored with my promarkers. 

The prize for the winner this week is a fantastic £10 voucher to spend in the store.

Here is a sneaky peek at the new releases for next month .. you really don't won't to miss seeing them!! 


Entering my card in these challenges today.
Bearly-Mine Challenge 84 - ANYTHING GOES
Sweet Stampin' - ANYTHING BUT BIRTHDAY

Thank you for looking today
xx





18 comments:

Joey said...

Dora this is super adorable, love the layout. Joey x

Chrissy said...

Love your card Dora, such a cutie image and colouring, love the papers and love the sneak peak releases..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

That is so much fun and bright, Dora! Love the banners!!

Natali said...

So cute. Amazing "sunshine" colours and gorgeous design.
Hugs,
Natali

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Cute birthday card Dora with a fun beach / summer theme. Have a fun and crafty day.

Gail said...

Dora, this is so cheerful! I love the bright colors and the way you made flags is super. Cute cute image. And all your "B's" are GREAT! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge. :) --Gail

Jules said...

Hi Dora

Lovely bright summer colours on this little beauty .. .. and I love that bear's snazzy shorts!!!

Great layout too.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet!!! love the little starfish and those fun papers :)

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Dora. You have done well with your "B's"

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Dora. The bear is so cute and fab paper too.
Lorraine x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?! LOVE these colors and the fun, bright patterned papers. This card just SCREAMS summer and fun!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful colours gorgeous image Ginny x

Andreja said...

Your card is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing it with us in BearlyMineChallenge this week.
Hugs, Andreja

Rachel said...

Hello lovely Dora, so nice to see you! I hope you're keeping well.

Fab card - I love the cute image and those fab, bright colours.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

coops said...

so stunning dora.fab image and diecuts and i love your bold bright colours.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge :D

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Dora!
oh this is so cute and I love the summery feel.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty, bright and cheery card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Melanie said...

A fabulous & colourful card!
Love those Crafty Sentiment Images and am just waiting for my first order to arrive... So I am really looking forward to using them.

Hugs,
Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...