Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's A Girl

A colleague of mine had their first baby and so I was happily very busy making baby cards... my fave theme of cards. This is one of the cards I did for him using one of my fave baby stamps from Pink Gem Designs.

I colored the image with my promarkers and used some dies and my teddy bear punch to embellish my card. I cut the felt dress myself and added a flower brad to finish it off.


Entering my card in these challenges today.
Dream Valley 60 - MAKE YOUR OWN EMBELLISHMENTS (the felt dress)
Allsorts 214 - FAVOURITE THINGS (baby stuff)
Totally Gorjuss 191 - ANYTHING GOES WITH CIRCLES

Thank you for looking
xx






17 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Oh what an adorable card and the image is just so cute! great embellishments and fabulous dress you have cut out the whole card is amazing xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty baby card Dora. I love this pgd image
Hugs Kelly

sallysbitz2 said...

Awww, this is lovely. You done a lovely cut with your felt dress, thought you had purchased it pre-cut.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute image. I love the pretty pink detailing especially the tiny felt dress.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

supercute card Dora - really wonderful xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the adorable image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Shelby said...

This card is too cute and just perfect for the new arrival!

Shelby

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

Lovely baby girl card, Dora! That image is the cutest!
Chris
x

Kendra said...

What a cutie! Love the felt dress! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley!

brenda said...

A delightful baby girl card Dora, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sarah said...

Awww Dora, this is so adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This is super sweet. Love the darling image and bear embellies

Lilian said...

Hello Dora, What a lovely card. Such a cute image. Hugas
lilian

Lin said...

This is so cute, and your image is coloured beautifully.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Lin xx
Dream Valley

cebelica said...

I'm sure your friend will love this card. It's gorgeous! I like the little teddies. Very nice. Hugs! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...