Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Anything Goes

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is fine. We're having beautiful weather over here and soon I will start going to the pool. Will be paying the membership this week so I am really looking forward to some more hotter temperatures ha ha :)

Anyway, it's a new week and so a new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
The theme for this week is an easy
ANYTHING GOES


So as you can imagine, I was also really pleased as I let go and done whatever I pleased.

I have of course used my promarkers to color in the image, the beautiful DP are from a Daisy and Dandelion paper pack, the flower dies are Shape Dies and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. Then I just added some gems and a bow to finish it off.
The really cute image which I used is from one of our sponsors The Stamping Boutique as this week we do not have one sponsor but two sponsors.

First one is Marianne Design and the lucky winner gets these four cute clear stamps



 
and our second sponsor is The Stamping Boutique with two digi images as a prize.

I really hope you can join in the challenge this week.

Entering my card in this challenge
Everybody Art Challenge 328 - CARD FOR A GIRL


Thank you for looking
xxx





 



4 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and gorgeous papers Ginny x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and gorgeous papers Ginny x

scrappyjacky said...

A really pretty card.....love the image and colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...