Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Card for Kids' Lesson

As I was saying in my previous post, I was away for two days.. just away from here, but it doesn't mean that I wasn't crafting... no no.. on the contrary.. I was very busy preparing for the Card Making Lesson which I hold every forth-night on Tuesdays for some kids here where I live.

As the kids are very young, I prepare a card beforehand for them on Monday, and they just do like it. Sometimes, however, I do get quite mixed up on what to do, 'cos the card has to be easy, fun and colourful and has to keep them busy for 1 1/2hrs :)

And here is what we did yesterday! Quite simple, and they loved it 'cos they got to do stamping, colouring and punching as well!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this card, the tulips are so cute! It is perfect for the kids to do! Which by the way is great that you take the time to teach them card making.

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely card Dora,I like it.Good job xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...