Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Week 38

I am back again today as I wanted to enter this card I've just made for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge. The challenge was to use the colours "Agean, Sky blue and Cool Aqua" and after checking if I had these colours, off I went to do it.

I don't however understand myself how I wanted to challenge myself even more! 'cos I'm not so good with male cards, and here I was doing just that, when I could do anything else.

11 comments:

Wiccababe said...

fab card Dora,
thanks for joining us at pfp and good luck
Debbi
xx

Gina said...

Well been as you didn't like male cards you have done a fab job Dora :) I love the image and the papers match perfectly
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a fab male card. The image is cool and your colouring is perfect. The different size circles match the paper beautifully. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Craftyrose said...

A lovely card a for a male Dora. Great job hun xx

Emma said...

Fantastic card Dora, love the circles and your colouring looks brilliant.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Ida / Little said...

Fab card. thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Dora. Love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

Fabulous card Dora I love the image thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

Tracy said...

Great guy card Dora, thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Kelly said...

I hate doing guy cards too but you sure came up with a winner!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab card, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...