Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

I am so tired today! Yesterday I stayed up to finish some cards I had to do and was enjoying myself so much that I didn't realise what the time was until it was ......errmmm ..... 4am !!!  woops..  what would have I done without coffee ha ha 

Anyways, today I wanted to show you a sneaky peek of the new rubber stamps that Crafty Sentiments is releasing next week. I still haven't seen them too and so am really excited waiting for the postman to make his delivery he he .. 

Please help us spread the word by adding this banner to your side bar...


And now I also wanted to show you the preview of this week's Stamp Fairy release. We have Donny the Bear dressed up as a ladybug today along with the Friday freebie. So cute.. go have a look at what my teamies did for lots of inspiration... you won't be disappointed.




So that's all for me for now.. I hope to come back with a card.

Hugs
xxx






2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Sorry to hear that you are so tired today (me too, but mine's jetlag!). I opened my June issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft and saw your smiling photos in the penpal article - congratulations

Kathyk

pinky said...

Great that you are busy Dora, but 4am lol. I was in bed by 8pm last night, exhausted. Had been cardmaking all day long lol. Can't see your stampfairy card at the mo, very windy here and its affecting blogland:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...