Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Use A Number

It's already been a week since I posted anything here!!! Well it is that time of the year when the beach, bbqs, more family time and walks on the promenade call me and blogging and card-making have to take a back seat for a while unfortunately. It will soon be over however, one more month and I will be back blogging and making more cards again. .. but for now I just have my DT card for this week's new challenge at 

The theme for this week is to
USE A NUMBER

For my card I got to use an image from one of our sponsors, Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps, the beach huts image. I then also added another image to my card, the sweet girl stamp which was a freebie in a  magazine. The lovely paper was also a free gift in a magazine. I printed the sentiment.
I really love how it turned out, I think my mojo is coming back :)

The prizes for the winners this week are
a $10 gift certificate from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps

and also a £7.50 gift certificate from Hobbycutz

Some challenges.
One Stitch At A Time 178 - ANYTHING GOES + Use A Stitchy Bear Image
LEJ Designs 68 - HOLIDAY or TRAVEL
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Creations 237 - USE A NUMBER
Whoopsidaisy Challenge - USE MORE THAN ONE IMAGE
The Cutie Pie 51 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Cardmakers 98 - FUN IN THE SUN
Pile It On 34 - DESIGNER PAPER


Thank you for looking 
xxx




19 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a fun and summery card! I love the colors and flowers. I know what you meen by summer not really being a blogging season. I haven't blogged for two weeks or so, shame on me! Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Hope your okay......totally stunning and colourful card l just love those huts and the beautiful flowers and image simply gorgeous as always x

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Dora. Love the images and the cheerful colours.

Chris said...

Great card, Dora! The images gel perfectly together (love the beach huts!) and it's a lovely design!
Chris
x

Chris said...

Great card, Dora! The images gel perfectly together (love the beach huts!) and it's a lovely design!
Chris
x

LindaS said...

I really like the row of houses but especially the wonderful girl in the front. Wonderful colors and coloring.

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

A great interpretation of the theme Dora and a lovely summer scene.

B x

Lisa Minckler said...

LOOVE this image. The scenery you created Dora is fantstic!!
hugs,
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab and fun... love the scene you created
Lisa x

jane stillman said...

Such a fabulous fun card 'Wish I was there@! lol Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

Ingrid Mason said...

A card that just oozes all the fun of sun, sea and sand - really lovely Dora. I love the way that you've used the Stitchy Bear beach huts and then added the girl ... hope you don't mind me saying this but your card put me in mind of the postcards that could be bought along the sea front when I was young. I've got a great big smile on my face as your card has taken me on a trip down memory lane. Thank you. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid (OSAAT Team)

Lin said...

Fabulous card. Love the two different images. It really does say summer. That costume reminds me of the sort of thing my Mum would wear in the sixties! Always covering up the top of the legs with a sort of skirt or extended length swimming suit!!

You've made my heart smile, thank you

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

Lisa Carroll said...

What a fun card! Great coloring and fussy cutting! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Mayras Designs said...

Very cute ! Love the papers and colors ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

XxJULESxX said...

Dora another gorgeous card!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous beach huts hun Love the travel card . Thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs challenge . LEJ DT

Pia S said...

I REALLY like this card! The beach huts make such a great background for this sweet bathing beauty, and the bold colors make this such a cheerful card! Well done!

Sabine said...

What a cute summer card. The lady in the bathing suit is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
hugs
Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...