Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Get Well Soon

It looks like Summer will soon be over, much earlier than I expected, as yesterday and today it rained a bit and rain is predicted for tomorrow as well. It still is warm at 29C, but we decided not to go to the beach this weekend and so today I spent most of the day in my craft room, tidying it up, and then of course when I finished I spent some time card making as well... Such a lovely day ....

So now I'm sharing this card ... that's right I'm blogging too ! .. looks like it won't be long too before I start hopping all over blogland again he he :) 

For my card I used this cute image from Lili Of the Valley which I colored with my promarkers and the papers, plaster and doctor's bag are from a Nitwit's digi pack. I printed the sentiment and finished it off with the striped washi paper which I had got from SimonSays, a bow and card candi.


I really love how it turned out.
These are some challenges I am entering

Lili's Little Fairies - NO FLOWERS
The ABC Challenge - U for UNLIMITED
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
AUD Sentiments - ANY SENTIMENT
Gem of A Challenge 95 - USE TWO BACKING PAPER
Crafty Calendar - ANYTHING GOES
Pumpkin Spice 35 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking today.

xxx







14 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Wow what a gorgeous cute card!!

Debs said...

Fabulous!!! Love the LO and great embellies.
Debs xx

Hanneke said...

What a sweet card, I love the embellies! I sure hope summer will stay for a few more weeks! Hugs, Hanneke

Debbie said...

Oh Dora, soooooo sweet. I love this LOTV image (used this one when my Mum was ill).
That little First Aid bag is delightful. Your colouring is lovely too.
Debbiex

Lynne in NI said...

Sooo cute! LOVE your medical embellies too!

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Dora,
What a delightful card,
loving your bright colour combo,
a lovely cheerful get well card,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic cheery card Dora.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card love the plaster Ginny x

Billie A said...

Darling get well card. Sure to make you feel better. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our any sentiment challenge.

Billie - http://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora,
What a darling "get well" card. You have all the elements perfect for the theme. Super-duper cute.

Laurel Beard said...

Great card!

Thanks for playing along with us in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
XOXO ~ Laurel

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is such a lovely card Dora, I adore this LOTV image and fab embellies too!
Kelly.x

Patty Sue 2 said...

What an adorable card! I love the band-aid! It is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us in our future challenges!

Helen said...

Love it - that plaster is a great idea as an embellishment!

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...