Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

A Wedding Card

A Public Holiday today yay :) and we have a family wedding, so I thought to share the card I made for the happy couple. For a change I am doing a totally different card than my usual ones, so no coloring, no digi images and instead recycling.

In fact the bride and groom image and the background are recycled from two shop bought cards which my friends give me to recycle. I was really pleased to have been able to match both and of course using up some of the cards as I got loads of them! 
I then added some ribbon to hide a join of the back card and finished it off with the veil, gems, peel offs and a sentiment.
I think it came out quite nice and really hope they loved it.

I am entering  my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today

and also in these
Crafting When We Can - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
ModSquad Challenge - LOVE THEME

Thank you for looking
Now I'm off to get prepared 

Big hugs
xxx

7 comments:

Macimbalo said...

This is so gorgeous, I really like everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Robin said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card! Great recycling job! Thanks for playing along with CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Julie P said...

Very pretty card, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy challenge this time xo Julie P

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Dora! It's so elegant & pretty & I love the little veil you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tone K. said...

Absolutely stunning. I love it :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

Tindaloo said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, so elegant!
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers!
So sorry to be late commenting, had bit of a bad month.. If you wish to take part, I got a yummy blogcandy :)
DT Tindaloo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...