Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

You're so Special

Good morning everyone and it's my birthday today :) ...  I am now 49 years old!!  Me and hubby took the day off and when he asked me where I wanted to go, of course I said to the beach lol :) 
So before we go out for the day I thought I would post my card for the new challenge that started yesterday at 

The theme for this week is 
You're So Special 

and being Mother's Day in Malta last Sunday I thought I would make a Mother's day card ... someone more special than that there couldn't be.
 We are all using digi images from our sponsor Alicia Bel and I got to use this real sweetie Teddy Bear with Balloons which I colored with my promarkers.


The winner this week will get 3 digi images from our sponsor.
 
 
 I am entering my card in these challenges today:
Crafty Creations 341 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Gals 123 - ADD FLOWERS
Creative Moments 118 - ANYTHING GOES
Die Cuttin Divas 317 - ALL ABOUT TAGS


Thank you for looking
xxx




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy not 49th birthday!!!! Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining our challenge at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a pretty card using this cute teddy image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Georgiana said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Diva this week.

Esther said...

Darling card!
Thanks for joining DCD's this week!

Paddington fan said...

Such a sweet card using that cute teddy image! Thank you for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers for our Tag It challenge and I hope you'll join us again very soon, love Jacky x

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Dora. I love the adorable teddy bear and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Deb Smith said...

What a cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gal Corner Challenge DT Debs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...