Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog Candy worth $250 at The Stamping Boutique!

There is a great blog candy available at The Stamping Boutique. It includes 36 copics! You can double your chances by becoming a follower and triple your chances by getting a friend to become a follower. In fact I've seen this Blog Candy from Jennifer's post. So if you decide to join in because of my post, please leave a comment here and another at The Stamping Boutique with my blog addy :) Thank you so much and good luck to all xxx




Thanks and happy crafting
Dora
xxx

2 comments:

Cor* said...

I am soooooooooooo getting us...uh-hm...i mean ME (lol) this candy!!!! Here's your third crack at it girl.

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! I beter go and check this candy. Thanks Hugs, Nataliya.
PS. My name is Nataliya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...