Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Father's Day Card

Hello everyone, I've got another Father's Day today, and as you can see, it is a bit different from the other ones I've made so far. This one is going to a new daddy.. baby is about four months old. His grandma, who is a colleague of mine, asked me to do a card for the daddy. In May she asked me to do a mother's day card and now it's only fair we did one for the daddy too :) What you think ?



The cute baby stamp is from Phindy's Place which was a freebie. As always, I used my promarkers, which unfortunately some of them are saying bye bye now :( ... what else can I expect, I've been using them and using them so much... Time to get me some new ones... can't stay without my promarkers... love them :)

These are the challenges today for my card which are all Father's Day or Male themed ones ..

1 - Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Week 24 ... ho ho yesterday I was the last entry and today I'm well. . . the second :)
2 - Fab 'n' Funky Challenge No 28
3 - Polka Doodles Week 24
4 - Creative Inspirations Challenge No 65
5 - Stampin' Royalty Challenge No 24
6 - Crafty Cardmakers Challenge No 23

Thanks for looking today... I'm off to watch the rest of the football match with my boys :)

Wishing you a great weekend
Hugs
xxx

22 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Dora this is gorgeous that image is adorable and I just adore those papers so bright and cheerful need some of that with the dark day we have had here.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Oh I {heart} your sweet image and the layout is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week!

cheryl said...

oh wow this is one gorjus card hun
that image is just so cute,love the papers,too hugs cheryl x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I love how you used the pattern paper in squares, looks great.

Shanda Stirk said...

Sooooo very cute! what a cute baby stamp! I love your design and choice of colors. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Cor* said...

LOL- glad you are on the fairy train girl! I love this image (I have it to, in fact I think I used the same colors). It is adorable and I think your collegue will love it!

NGCARDS said...

A very cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Unknown said...

Aww how cute is THIS!!! LOVE your sweet card Dora. Thanks for playing along at Fairy Fun Fridays. Good luck! Viv xx

Josephine said...

That's so cute! Any new dad would be thrilled to get it.

Margreet said...

Such an adorable card with a cute image....fab coloured....nice DP....your colleague must be proud to give it to the new daddy.......thanks for joining FFF......hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

Hi Dora

What a great card,I love the fresh colours and what a sweet image.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Kelly said...

Too cute Dora! The image is adorable and I love the colors in the paper! Great card!

Kerry said...

Ah your card is so cute. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

andrea said...

sweet image and gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Unknown said...

Sweet and adorable! Love it!

Thanks for entering Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxox

savvy teaching tips said...

Great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us here at Stampin' Royalty.

Nettie said...

Great male card, thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Emma H said...

Super cute card - please come visit my blog, I'm giving away blog candy here:

http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-candy.html

Julie Riley said...

Aww so cute well done, thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Jenny said...

Beautifully coloured image & a lovely colour combo. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...