Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Father's Day Card

Male cards are not my favourite, but you can't avoid them, can you? and with Father's Day coming up and all these male challenges going on, I decided to challenge myself and make one too.

Not that I didn't enjoy making this one, how could I? ... look what a cute new image from Prairie Fairy Designs I got :) Yes, it's a new one, but actually I got not one new... but FIVE :) and that's not all.... 'cos I won them too !!! Woo hoo :) fabby fabby fabby :) !!!



These are the challenges for my card:

1 - Prairy Fairy Fun Fridays Week 21 - It's a Photo Inspiration this one here.. the green is in one of the books!!



2 - The Crafty Pad Challenge No 73 - MALE card
3 - Simon Says - MALE card
4 - I Love Digi Challenge No 8 - FOR MY DAD
5 - Crafty Cardmakers Challenge No 22 - LEAST and MOST .. my least is green and most is beige.
6 - Crafty Angels Week 37 - A SKETCH .. here it is



Thank you so much for looking.

Hugs
xxx

16 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora I know what you mean about making men cards I prefer the girlie ones but I also agree that there are some fabulous images around suitable for men and this one is just perfect you have done a great job with it the colours and sketch you have used are just brilliant
Hugs
Lorraine x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hooray!! Loving winning stuff! Perfect Male Card and the image is so sweet!

Unknown said...

Lucky for me you did! What a fabulous card!


Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxox

Suzi Mac said...

Congrats on your win Dora, you've done a beautiful job with the image. Gorgeous card hun. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week and of course The Fairy fun Friday challenge too.
x Suzi x

Kelly said...

What a great card Dora!Such a cute image and perfect for a Father's Day card! There is no doubt about it girl...you ARE the queen of challenges!

Cheryl said...

WOW a fabulous card and such a cute image and a perfect Father's Day card!!! I love it!! Congrats on winning those images,have fun with them!!
Hugs xx

rozzyb said...

fantastic card. great colours and lovely image. thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Crafty Pad.
hugs rozzy xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like that background paper and the punch you used!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

-Sarah

Jane said...

I agree with beige...who invented that colour? This card is lovely & I love the cute fishing bear. Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers challenge XX

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! Such a fun image and it's always awesome to win them, isn't it? Congrats!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Cor* said...

Ah, you knocked it outta the water girl (no pun intended). This is so great. I'm glad you got some good digis! You have beeen a busy little beaver hey? Where have I been? under a rock somewhere?!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) the image is brilliant and the papers and sentiment are lovely :-)

thanks for joining the Simon says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

maxine said...

So cute thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

Cor* said...

YOU WON AT THE CRAFTY PAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO (HIGH 5 )

Poppy said...

great card
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Vixykins said...

Sweet card hun, fab image!

Thank You for playing Crafty Cardmakers least & most challenge x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...