Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Amy

Hello everyone, it's Thursday and so today I have my DT Card for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments. The theme this week is GLITTER and our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps

I used one of the new Amys for my card today, coloured her with my promarkers, cut around her carefully and then popped her up on a die cut. 
I did the flowers with my CRElies die cut ... lots of gems today
 and a digi sentiment from Crafty Sentiments as well...
This is the sketch that I followed to do my card.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.

Sketchy Colors 65 - THE SKETCH
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge - GLITZ
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
Birthday Sundaes 3 - ANYTHING GOES
Creative Inspirations 106 - PUNCHES or DIES

Hope you can pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for looking today.


Hugs
xxx

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Dora.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Beautiful Amy card Dora, love the floral paper! JO xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Dora.xxx

chrissy xx said...

A really Gorgeous card with Fab colours makes me feel that better weather is just round the corner lol. LOve your backing paper too.
Chrissyxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this one Dora, the papers are brilliant, Hope you have a great weekend when it arrives. Love Hazelxo

EFI said...

Hello Dora! Your card is so pretty!!!

Cor* said...

Flowers are sooooooooooo gorgeous! Perfect sketch! love all the layers and colors. Thanks for letting me know when your b-day is, same as my brothers. I don't even know when we met, heck feels like we've known each other FOREVA!!! LOL (could have swore it had something to do with promoting your friends video on u tube?). Mwah! ps-my b-day is May 11

annes paperfun said...

Gosj! Such a lovely card!
Lovely flowers!
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
Hugs Anne

Berry said...

Fab card Dora I love all the pink and flowers! hugs Rebekah xx

Jac’s Playground said...

what a stunner Dora, I love this Amy image and your card suits her perfectly. xx

CraftyC said...

So very pretty Dora and a lovely sentiment!
Clairex

Tracey said...

So pretty...perfect card for spring!
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Kelly said...

What an adorable image and oooh your choice of paper is gorgeous!

LindaS said...

Wonderful card. I especially love the brig colors and the circle sentiment in the corner. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...