Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Stamp Fairy Friday

Well it's Friday and that means only one thing..  it's time for a Stamp Fairy Friday release! We have Herb Summer today, and it sure looks like it's already Summer here in Malta.. such a nice sunny warm day when I took the photo...
For my card today I coloured Herb with my promarkers and digi pieced his shorts with some of Gerda's digi papers. I did some embossing for the background, to which I added some gems today.. the papers are freebie magazine ones and then added a little bow, a 'FUN' bubble sentiment and some glitter for the final touch. Hardly ever add glitter to my cards, just not me I think.. wasn't so sure about it too .. so what do you think ?

I followed this sketch today to do my card..


and here are the other cute Herbies in today's release and this is Patsy, another release this week as well.


I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Bearly-Mine 7 - THE SKETCH
Charisma Cardz 13 - BLING and SPARKLES
Craft Your Passion 51 - BEARS
Incy Wincy 28 - SPARKLE and SHINE
Paper Playtime 42 - ANYTHING DIGI
Paper Romance 44 - BLING
Sweet Stampin Challenge - WEATHER
Stamp Something - APRIL DIGI DAY

Don't forget that you still have time to enter your card in this week's Stamp Fairy challenge. The theme this week is a beautiful spring coloured photo for your inspiration.

And now I also have some exciting news woo hoo ... I just found out that I made yet again the TOPS with this card, this time at Do It With Digis ..

 woo hoo first time here.. so another new lovely blinkie for my sidebar :)) love love this :)

Thank you for looking.

Hugs
xxx

22 comments:

Hannelie said...

I think its so pretty! (and feel just like you about glitter, nice on others cards but not on mine ;)

chrissy xx said...

Brilliant card Dora. LOve the paper with the little beach huts on. A real sea-side card.
Chrissyxx
Have a great weekend.

Liesbeth said...

It's a beauty Dora,
gr. Liesbeth

Margreet said...

what a lovely card Dora....congrats on your new blinkie....have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

cebelica said...

Lovelycard. I love how you added crystals on embossed background. Looks really nice.

Fiona said...

what an adorable card...fab image!!

Fi
x

Christina said...

That is really adorable again Dora! Looks so fabulous!
Hugs Kristel

Teresa Kline said...

these are both adorable, cute details....have a fabby weekend...congrats too!

enjoy *~*

Annette said...

Congratulations on your win, and love your 'Herb' card. He looks like summer is really on it's way. Love the embossing and the glitter is a must, not an option !!! Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT) - ps really looking forward to working with you again soon ;0)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Dora, I love the beach hut paper on the first one & I've already said I love the lil scene you've created with the step card :)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jodi said...

Just adorable! Love the cute bear, papers and colors! Congrats on the top winning too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mary J said...

Well done on the win - well deserved honey!

I love these digistamp boutique images - must join in with the challenge!

Have a fabby weekend honey!!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

Hugs
Judith

Tanya S said...

Fabulous take on the sketch.Great card hun! Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge.Hugs..

An Occasional Genius said...

Aw he's so lovely. The pop of bright blue looks fabulous & I love your textured background. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

Curly said...

Awww Dora such a cute little bear, I love the embossing and your background papers, and your colouring is amazing,

Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Faye said...

Hi Dora, the embossing reminds me of water and the beach hut paper is as just fab for that cute bear image. Multi fold cards scare me! Both are lovely. Have a great weekend. xxx

gina g said...

Hi Dora gorgeous card i love the image and fab papers.Congrats on winning hunni that's a gorgeous card too and well deserved. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Congrats on your win Hun!! Fabulous cards so it definitely deserves a win!! Love your little beach Herb, he is too cute in his polka dots! :)

Gem said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Bling and Sparkles challenge at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

Sandra P said...

So cute and yes, so fun :)

Thanks for joining PR this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Kelly said...

What a fun card and super cute! Congratulation on your win.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...