Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Stamp Fairy Friday

Can't believe it's already Friday  .. sure time flies when you are enjoying yourself :) Did I tell you I was on vacation leave this week and was errmm crafting most of the time he he... but that is because my son is studying for his 'O' Levels and so couldn't go out much.. of course .. he needed some breaks as well, so met up with friends for a picnic and went out for some walks and of course the usual housework, little errands... loved it..  Just the weekend left now, and it's back to work on Tuesday... he he must have more of these days  .........

Anyways.. today it's Friday and that means it's time for another Stamp Fairy Friday release.. We have this adorable Muffin Angel today, whom I coloured with my promarkers... I think he is so cute, love that look on his face. 

The beautiful papers are from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is the Stamp Fairy Friday Freebie for this week.

Quite a simple card, but loved how it turned out .. especially also that today again I'm using some ribbon that I've had for quite a long time just because I don't want to use it and want to KEEP it for myself  ha ha :) .. .. can't remember from where I got it!

These are the other muffins in the set, and this was the another release for this week.
  

If you like them.. now is the time to grab them as the sale will be ending next Sunday midnight.


I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Cupcake Craft Challenge 138 - LOTS OF LAYERS



Thank you for looking

Hugs everyone and Happy Easter

xxx





12 comments:

Alizabethy said...

I just LOVE this card!!

Mary J said...

Ohmygoodness, way tooo cute, I wanna pinch his cheeks, Dora!!

Love that ribbon - wow!!!

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image hun and just adore that ribbon,just lush happy easter hun hugs cheryl xxx

Céline said...

I Dora,
i love so much your card, uffin angel seem's to be in the sky, i love this effect!
hugs
céline

cebelica said...

He really is cute. Just look at his eyes! Awww... Fab bow too. Hugs!

Sandi said...

Hi Dora, I love the way you color in with the pro-markers. This card turned out beautiful.

Gerda said...

Hi Dora

your new card is too cute. I love how you layered the papers and, omg, the ribbon is perfect!!! I adore your coloring, the cheeks make him look innocent and cute.

Hugs, Gerda

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a beautiful card ! Good luck !

Tammy said...

This is such a lovely card...as always!
smiles...Tammy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

so adorable! Great paper!

Julie said...

Such a cute little image and I love that bow. A fab card Dora. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Karen said...

Lovely Dora and soooo cute too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...