Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

For my brother

It's one of my brother's birthday tomorrow and this is the card I made for him this morning!!! ermmm ..yes I'm late .. it's not that I forgot, but I find these cards so difficult to do and didn't know what to do. ... not that I can get away with doing these cards, three men at home, two brothers and one dad........ 


So anyways, finally I decided to use this sweet stamp, which I coloured with my promarkers and it was a freebie in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.... got out these papers, after I was inspired by a stripes and polka dots themed challenge, and done it! 

The striped paper is from Papermania and the dotted one is from The Cutting Cafe'. I cut the stars with my new DieNamics die... and it's one of the goodies I bought ... am having so much fun experimenting with :)) Hope you like my card and perhaps have inspired you myself now  :)

Thank you for looking.

These are my challenges-
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - STRIPES AND POLKA DOTS
- Paper Cutz 89 - ANYTHING


Big hugs
xxx






19 comments:

Curly said...

This is adorable, absolutely fabulous image I love vintage type cars, I think you Brother will love it,

Have a wonderful weekend,

Hugs Bridget :0) x

Unknown said...

Great "boy" card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week.

Monique said...

What a fun card Dora...I love the starts you have added:)... Have a wonderful weekend!!

Vicky said...

It's lovely Dora...cute image, love the layout and fab stars too hun..

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,adodorable image love the layout and am sure your brother will just love this hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant, a perfect card for your brother. I'm sure he will love it,

Liz x

cebelica said...

This is a great card for a guy. I'm sure your brother will like it! I love the cute image and those stars look amazing! Hugs!

Kathyk said...

Well I think you've dealt with this masculine card block brilliantly, Dora.

Sorry I've not visited as often as usual whilst I'm on vacation -heading home for Thursday so . . . back to reality!

Greetings from sunny Florida

Kathyk

pinky said...

Well its an excellent male card Dora, love that wee image and the papers are perfect! Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Ali said...

Gorgeous I love the black in it - striking xx

Mary J said...

He is gonna love it, Dora! Such a great card and love those stars!

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Fabulous papers, and great image. This is a real male card.
Love the clean lines. Great card hun!
Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous card for your brother Dora, I bet he loves it.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. LOve it. Great papers too!
Chrissyxx
I think we all say men cards are difficult to do lol. and leave them until the last minute but they always do turn out fine....

Anonymous said...

Great card for your bro :). Love the colours and love the image :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card! The polka dots in the background really pop. Thanks for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs!
Melissa

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Dora :-) Such a cute image and the papers and design are fab ,, I am sure your brother loves this ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

having a {me} day said...

What a fabulous and very striking male card this is. I'm sure your brother will love it. keeley

michele said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us this week hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...