Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tiny Baby

Woo hoo .. .. .. .. look who we have here today...........  This little cutie pie is Tiny Baby from Some Odd Girl and guess what ..  I was one lucky girl and I won this little guy today.. ... ... woo hoo ..  actually that was yesterday, cos it's 2.00am here now.... Well.. I just couldn't leave him there without doing something with him... 


... so I quickly printed him off and coloured him with my promarkers.. cut around him carefully and then popped him up on a pretty coloured paper for a quick clean and simple style... I printed the Welcome sentiment with my Scriptina font, cut the BABY with my die cuts .. a ribbon and three gems to finish it off... must have been my quickest card ever......... Hope you like :)   

Sorry about the photo, but definitely I will be back with a nicer photo when it's daylight. Adding my card for the  CLEAN and SIMPLE theme at Some Odd Girl for now.. ... closing in a few hours.. .. but will be adding my other challenges later on as now I'm off to sleep ha ha  :)


Hugs
xxx

--- UPDATE ---

Hi good morning, here's another photo of this little cutie... looks so much better now :)) ..




and now also my challenges for this card...
- Fussy and Fancy - CARD FOR A CHILD
- Bunny Zoes 11 - ONE FOR THE BOYS
- Cupcake Craftroom April Challenge - FRESH & NEW
- Sundays With Crissy 16 - SPRING or BABY
- A Spoonful of Sugar 148 - LET'S CELEBRATE
- Top Tip Tuesday 30- OPEN





26 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on the win! The baby is so cute and I love the sweet card you've made with him!

Sarah Rice said...

eep! so so darling! I cant believe you used tiny baby already. Isnt he the cutest!!

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute! You are fast! I had to go buy some of the new release already...

Jen

Cor* said...

Ya, baby! LIterally! You just HAD to rub it in hey?!??! What a wonderful card. Beautifully CAS and how KAYOOT is that image! I gotta go shopping tomorrow for sure! congrats!

Hannelie said...

No one could resist that cute face! Enjoy your short break!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cutie! Loving those wide eyes!

Unknown said...

You crazy woman....get some sleep! Beautiful baby boy card stunning work....just about to pick my winning freebies too! Jo xxxx

cebelica said...

Awww, such a cute baby! Wonderful card!

Mary J said...

Well done on your win, Dora! You've done a gorgeous job with this little sweetie - look at those saucer sized eyes!!!

amulya said...

So sweet! I like your baby's card!!! It makes me smile :) Hugs, Amulya

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super super cute image hun just love it,well done on your win too hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous CAS card Dora, that baby is sooo sweet :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Margreet said...

this CAS card is marvellous Dora...congrats on your won!
xxx Margreet

chrissy xx said...

Awhh!!!!
Chrissyxx
Congratulations on your win.

Christina said...

That is a wonderful card Dora! Looks so devine!
Hugs Kristel

Jules said...

Oh Dora .. .. I lurve this baby!!

A gorgeous card.

Love Jules xx

p.s. Sorry to hear about the broken MS punch. I have managed to break a couple .. some seem stronger than others.

pinky said...

He is adorable, look at those big eyes!! Gorgeous card Dora, boy you waste no time lol.

Carole of Brum said...

What a great Clean and Simple card, Dora, love the design, and your colouring is great too, I love how you warmed the skin up by using pink round the outer edges of his face. CoB

Anonymous said...

hi dora! sooo cute and adorable. guess we could have a pyjamasparty cause im always up tp 4 am, just cant seem to stop myself,lol.
see ya!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats on your win Dora x

Your card is sooo sweet.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Elaine Stark said...

Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

bernietom47 said...

Congrats on the win! He is adorable, look at those gorgeous eyes!!
Blessings Bernie

Tina said...

so precious...cute card..i have an award for you on my blog

Tina

Maggie's Crafts said...

So cute!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Come back next week for another great tutorial!

Maggie
x

Caroljenks said...

How cute is this little darling!!! Love it.

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Open Challenge' :)

Carol x

Melanie said...

This is so cute!! Thanks for joining in at Sundays With Crissy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...