Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bookmarks

Hi, morning everyone... I don't have a card today.. but a bookmark and it's my DT project for this week's challenge at Crafty Sentiments... yes the theme for this week is to make a BOOKMARK.... Not my usual kind of thing to do, but as I always say... that's what challenges are for .... and as always.. I'm so happy I tried it out :) 

For a bookmark I decided to try one of those corner bookmarks and so followed this tutorial I came across here... never thought these corner bookmarks were so quick and easy to make. The cute teddy bear is Patches and he is coloured  with my promarkers. 


Hope you like what I did and can pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for looking today.



Hugs
xxx


16 comments:

cebelica said...

This is one cute bookmark! I love the teddy and the butterflies around it.

Mary J said...

Oooh, this so fun and useful! I gotta try this! Love your version - cutie patooie!

chrissy xx said...

Would be happy for him to sit in my book!! What a cute.
Chrissyxx

Berry said...

Such a cute bookmark love how he is peeking over the edge! Hugs Rebekah xx

Curly said...

Aww this is so cute, I love the colour theme, and the way you have the Teddy out of the page it actually looks like he is holding back the page,

have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Dora this is so cute, I love the Wee bear looking over the edge. Love Hazelxo

Wenda said...

Lovely bookmark, nice colors.

Hugs Wenda

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab Dora, Patches is perfect for this corner bookmark, wonderful dp too. xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bookmark love it Dora! Jo xxx

Heather said...

So pretty, I love the colours :)

pinky said...

Super cute Dora, love the pretty papers.

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, love it. Something else added to my 'to do' list!

Liz x

Amy said...

I love these corner bookmarks and yours is just adorable Dora! Great colors and love the cuddly teddy!

cheryl said...

oh hun how super cute is this bookmark,oh just love it,hun hugs cheryl xxxx

stampingmarianne said...

This bookmark corner is so cute.
Love the way the bear peaks over the corner!
They are fun to make isn't!
Have a good weekend,
marianne (OSAAT)

Kelly said...

Now this is just as cute as can be! How creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...