Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Stamp Fairy Friday

Hello, Happy Friday everyone.. did you see THE Wedding? Were you there?? How exciting!!  boo I was at work   :(  ......... I thought I would be able to have some sneak peeks from some colleagues' PCs that have internet access but no...  everything was blocked .. thumbs down .. .. so you can imagine how I flew home to have a look ... so exciting, not something that happens every day .. .. She was beautiful, so pretty and gorgeous dress, loved it.

I have my Stamp Fairy Friday card to show you today. Gerda has released some Funny Princess images in occasion of this day... so cute... and the sentiment is the freebie for this week.

This is what I did at first... can't say I am so pleased with how my card turned out .. my mojo was somewhere I don't know where...

First I tried making a blue red white card, BUT I really wanted to use my new leaf die that I bought .. so I had to forget this colour combo if I wanted grass on my card... in fact it's the top part of my card that I didn't like that much .... 

and I say I didn't.. because well today looking at it again I decided that I just had to do something about it! So as soon as I saw some of the wedding highlights I printed off this gorgeous clouds paper and I think it looks so much better.. what do you think?

The clouds and the castle are both freebies I found on the internet while trying to do my card.. I thought the castle was just perfect for my card.. you can get them from here. I punched the flowers with my MS punch, the grass with my DieNamics die and butterflies with my XCut punch.

I am entering my card into these challenges today.
- A Spoonful of Sugar 149 - A RIGHT ROYAL KNEES UP
- Pear Tree Designs 46 - COLOURFUL
- Little Miss Muffet 8 - DIE CUTS or PUNCHES

And hey, I got some really exciting news now ... woo hoo. .. I did the Top 3 at the Totally Papercrafts Challenge

Challenge Top 3

with my Wedding Card


waaa hooo... so exciting.... another badge for my sidebar he he ... love it :))


We're going out now as we are looking for a new bedroom for our eldest... he was sleeping with his younger brother in the same bedroom ........... and he is growing up now!!! 

Thanks for looking

Hugs
xxx




17 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Dora! Can't see the first picture but I'm sure it's adorable, as is all your cards. The second one is cute, just not you usual style and your wedding card is down right gorgeous! I can see how you'd walk away with top 3 with this beauty!

cebelica said...

The "Be my prince" card is really cute, but I like the wedding card even more. That one is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! Congrats on getting to top 3, well deserved. Hugs!

Vicky said...

She is so cute Dora...and I love how you done the background too hun..it's fabulous sweetie...

Oh the wedding was amazing Dora..she was so beautiful and Will's looked very delish too lol..

have a lovely afternoon...and well done on your top 3 too..well deserved hunni...

hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Dora,
WOW..you're a plethora of amazing news! :) First, I love the first card posted and the sky really matched the grass so perfectly, but I agree..the clouds really do make it perfect! That castle is awesome! Secondly...BEAUTIFUL wedding card. :) Thirdly, congrats to you..WOO HOO and fourthly...good luck with the shopping.
Happy Weekend
Lisa

Mary J said...

Two fabby cards, Dora - I love the look of both of them! And well done on your win - this is such a gorgeous card!

sallysbitz2 said...

Both your cards look brilliant Dora.

Congrats on getting your badge for your wedding card, well deserved x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Jess Willison said...

This is so cute Dora! Love how you made a little scene too!

Chrissy said...

Whoo hoo!!!..congratulations, that card is just as gorgeous to look at as it was the other day...and you sky you added to your other card...totally bought the picture theme alive.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

I like both cards but the second one does seem to flow better with the clouds/sky!
Congrats on your top 3!

Jules said...

Hi Dora

Two lovely cards .. .. but I must admit that I love the one with the blue sky and clouds more.

The wedding card is gorgeous too .. I missed you posting that one. Well done on making the top 3with it.

Wasn't Kate the most beautiful bride? Sorry you weren't able to watch it live.

Love Jules xx

bernietom47 said...

Wow that wedding card is STUNNING! I can see how you'd walk away with top 3 with this beauty!
Blessings Bernie

Gerda said...

hi hon

i love both your cards, could not pick a favorite!! love your coloring, soooo cute!

congratz, i am so happy that you made it top3!!!!

hugs, Gerda

Tracey said...

Hi Dora, both cards are fabulous but I do like the clouds & I love the lil scene you've made :)
(the wedding card is stunning no wonder you got top 3 - well done hun)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

ChickieChirps said...

I love the addition of the clouds to the card... they really make it pop and add to the scene beautifully! So cute!
Thanks for joining us for the Diecuts and Punches challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora love this fabulous card super colours, background and image it looks totally super thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations and congratulations on making the top three so well deserved that wedding card is so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

...just Peggy said...

Beautiful Wedding card, love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...