Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Woo hoo I am so excited today .. I really have to show you what my postie delivered .... I am all smiles...

.. so these are some goodies which I purchased .... They arrived today while hubby was home and he very curiously opened the parcel for me ... aaahhh I wasn't even going to tell .........
.. lucky me he didn't say anything ... mmm maybe because he doesn't know how much I spent .. aahhh my little purse ...

This fun 'All About You' stamp set from All That Scraps was also delivered this week.. Woo hoo I won this ... Thank you girls I can't wait to have a go with it.



And some Magnolia stamped images now from my very nice blogger friend Margreet ..  this is really so exciting... I am definitely going to have sooo much fun making something with these. Thank you Margreet xx

and to wrap it up... more woo hooos :))) today I found out I won last week's challenge at Creative Craft World ..

Won a Challenge? Add our logo to your blog
with my Wedding card ..  I get some neeeew digis to play with   :) 


and I also did a Top 3 as well this week at Creative Craft Challenges
with my First Holy Communion Card.

he he some more badges for my sidebar, how fun .. love love these :))  

I also have a card today but I thought to make it in a separate post as it is a very special one for me............ would love it if you had a look .......... it's my first circle easel card .. .........  








6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Well done you, x x x

Chrissy said...

WHOO HOO You're on a roll sweetie....Does that not, just make your day...and you have to share right now..or you might burst.I love it all....the Postie, the hype, the badges,the prizes, makes me feel I've just invented something to cure the common cold...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Wow Dora...what a great day you have had hun...and have fun playing with your new stash... and also congrats on all your wins woohooooooo.........!

hugs Vicky xx

Tanya said...

Woo hoo! What a fantastic mail day!

Margreet said...

Hi Dora......so glad the stamps arrived without being damaged....wish you lots of fun with them....enjoy all the other stuff which arrived today and congrats on your winnings!
xxx Margreet

Annie@Ambriel said...

wowee dear.. you are rocking the craft world with your top 3s and happy happy mail...

Lovely cards :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...