Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Hello, hope you are having a wonderful Easter with your family and friends. This morning, before going to mass, I really felt like doing one last Easter card with my Bildmalarna stamp, which I had last time stamped and coloured and not used up .. and so here I am... this is what I did.


Quite a different card than the ones I usually do, because I'm not using any DPs this time. The stamps I used for the background are all from Quick Cards and Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine freebies, while the butterflies ones are clear stamps from Pergamano. Had totally forgot about them and how beautiful they are.

Coloured everything with my promarkers. 

The sweet bunny border is a freebie paper from the Papercraft Inspirations magazine. I popped it up with foam, like I did for my Bilmalarna stamp and the butterflies.


I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- For Fun Challenge - EASTER
- Penny's Paper Crafty 51 - EASTER
- PaperPlay 16 - EASTER
- Card Makin' Mamas 19 - SPRING COLORS
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday 22 - BIRDS and/or BUTTERFLIES
- CES Challenge 33 - SPRING
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - EASTER
- Top Tip Tuesday 30 - OPEN
- AUD Sentiments 26 - ANYTHING
- Flutter By Wednesday 151 - OPEN
- Creative Cowgirls - EASTER/ SPRING/ MOTHER'S DAY


Thank you for looking today.

Big hugs
xxx

29 comments:

Vicky said...

Totally adorable Dora!...Oh I do love these stamps...and you have coloured the image in beautifully too...

thank you soooo much for my award hun...I shall display with pride!

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Dora! Your coloring is exceptional & I LOVE that bunny border! Thanks for joining us @ Creative Cowgirls Challenge!
Bridget- GDT

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is a gorgeous card, love the sweet image and you've created a wonderful background too :)
Kelly.x

Wenda said...

I love this card Dora.

Hugs Wenda

cheryl said...

oh this is just lush hun adore the background you have created,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Fiona said...

wow this is soooo pretty. I love the 3d effect. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Brenda Brown said...

This is fabulous Dora, such gorgeous colours and a real Easter feel to it.
Hope you have been enjoying your Easter weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lydia said...

Sweet card! And that bunny boarder is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Mary J said...

OH wow, Dora - I can't believe they aren't DPs! So beautiful - I love your soft feminine colour combo!

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this time...good luck!!

Jenny (guest designer)xx

Amy said...

She is super cute Dora! Your coloring is fabulous and thos butterflies are amazing, love the dimension you gave to them! Love this!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great colors! Happy Easter my Friend!

Chrissy said...

Very cute Dora...gorgeous image and the butterflys are beautiful.Love your background it is sooo pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

nicolet said...

This card looks wonderfull Dora! And I love the details!
hugs nicolet

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is so sweet, thanks for joining us with CES hugs pops x

uksharon said...

Beautiful detail Dora. Love the colours you've used. Gorgeous spring/easter card.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card Dora.. I heart this :). Love your Fab Colouring.. Very very pretty..

Blessed Easter to you my friend... hugs...xxx

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card! love the butterflies too! Thanks for joining in with us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time hugs Samantha :0)

xxxtglxxx said...

How cute is this!! :) Gorgeous card Dora, really pretty and such beautiful colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

chrissy xx said...

One Fabulous card. LOve this image! LOve your butterflies too!
Chrissyxx

Debby said...

I love this Easter card. your butterflies are darling. sweet, sweet. hugs

kaylou said...

aww wow such a gorgeous spring card, thanks for joining us at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dora this is totally awesome I love the long card ans the butterfly and images look wonderful this is a very Happy Easter card certainly brightened me up on seeing it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen Dooley said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing aong on FOr fun.

Julye said...

Lovin all these pretty colours hope you had a fab Easter and thanks for sharing your lovely card with us all here at Penny's.

Erin Reed said...

this is such a great project!! love those colors and your detail is fab! thanks for playing at frosted designs!!

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous hun - I love those dramatic butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Claire x

Julie said...

Beautiful Easter card,Dora - your colouring is wonderful as is your soft colour tones! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the colours you have used and your stamped background looks fab against your beautifully coloured images.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...